One-week Races Have Ended! Seraph Sale this Weekend!

"
Chris wrote:
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
Wasn't Seraph set one of the rewards for the 1 week race? Why would people buy it (on sale) the day before the rewards are calculated when they might win it instead?

A good point. If you buy it this weekend and then happen to win it randomly, I'll happily refund your points. Just PM me.

Good guy GGG strikes again
 Now we need a full Ghost Flame Armor Pack. That would be super awesome.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Why has my char not moved to HC yet?
"
Chris wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Does this mean we don't get the char and stash until Monday?

Chars/stash are migrated now. Hideout/master progress will be sometime when we next have the realm down (1.3.0's deploy at the latest). Prizes Monday (which is Sunday US time).

I see the stash tab migration policy has changed again. Now any unused tab is filled, not just when you buy additional tabs. Be nice if the colours as well as the names were transferred. -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Names of tabs were retained from Rampage/Beyond to Standard/Hardcore.
Please contact support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance.
I did alright. Got to lvl 73 in the HC race. My only character too, no rerolls. Im still playing this guy in HC now, its crazy how easy HC is without the beyond mobs.

I do with the race went a few more days tho, this week is going to be a bit boring compared.

BTW all the prizes are random for both races combined, or does HC and SC each get their own?
Peep
"
Gary_GGG wrote:
Names of tabs were retained from Rampage/Beyond to Standard/Hardcore.

uh ya..my char is STILL unplayable
How long until everything is transferred over to the other leagues!?
hmmmm, but why would anyone buy the seraph stuff now , when it was a lot cheaper last weekend?
"
karlklaps wrote:
hmmmm, but why would anyone buy the seraph stuff now , when it was a lot cheaper last weekend?

Well, you could also ask then "Why would anyone buy anything at the moment?" since everything was cheaper last weekend. You might expect that ppl bought the stuff they want during this weekend.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info