Where are the wand skins?

My most recent and current favorite char is a wand user. I was looking into skin transfers/mtx and noticed... there's nothing for wands. There's one lifesprig, alternate art only, and one void battery, alternate art only. Everything else(and the lifesprig alt art too) is just a boring stick. There are no interesting(and also accessible) skin transfers, and there are no mtx skins compatible with wands.

Also, I noticed that piscator's vigil doesn't even have the correct stock skin- it's a tornado wand and uses the sage/omen/prophecy wand skin.

The minimum of work for you guys here, I reckon, is to make certain exceptions to the current skin transfer restrictions. Allow dagger, 1H sword and 1H mace skins to be used on wands using wand animations. Sure there might be a few corner cases where the animations don't line up- so what? Is not having ANY interesting wand skins better than that? In terms of aesthetics would that be any worse than how the character's default clothing and hair often clips through their equipped gear?

If players could apply any skin to any weapon it would obscure what weapon they were really using which would be dirty and broken in PVP. So build around that specific case. enforce the current rules in pvp, or even make them more strict- it makes sense there.

Please throw wand users a bone, GGG.
^YES

I literally threw some currency to grab a piscator and was disappointed. I really want the seraph sword to work with my wand since I have the seraph set :>
IGN: _Jacky

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info