MTX Has some problems

i circled in red obvious problems with the mtx as it interferes with other mtx pieces and in general looks kinda.... sloppy.

i mean i at least want it to look okay but it just looks like time wasnt taken to see how the mtx looks with other pieces of mtx.

would really enjoy for that runic blade - hand inside the blade ugliness to be fixed :/
Last edited by Bloomania on May 19, 2018, 4:22:44 PM
Last bumped on May 19, 2018, 4:21:51 PM
^ you ever seen anyone holding a sword like that? Would be pretty useless in a fight
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
I imagine it is an axe or mace pretending to be a sword.

that wouldnt matter, still holding it wrong.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
lol 2 years and still no improvements wow
Like im serious none of the mtx has been improved at all what-so-ever

The exact photo i took 2 years has the exact same look today.. the mtx just overlapping and hand going right thru the sword.
lol 4 years later still the same
"
TheWretch wrote:
^ you ever seen anyone holding a sword like that? Would be pretty useless in a fight

Erm... I'm sorry to say this, but sword fighting is not really like what you see in movies/series (at least the huge majority of them). Holding a 2H sword like that is similar to the technique called Half-Swording : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Half-sword

There is also the Mordhau technique which is using your sword by reversing it and using the pommel as a mace (mainly used against plate armor). Hence the great game Mordhau which took the same name.

In this case here, it's just that instead of the MTX forcing a change in the animation, it simply doesn't and it looks indeed weird.
Found my old post

MTX clipping is still the same

hand-through sword

armor clipping into each other

rip

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info