buying tabs with remove only tabs

i bought tabs today since they where half price and stuff, i bought 12 but i only got 7 because it unlocked the 5 remove only tabs that i had, in my opinion this is stupid, i know some people who have lots of remove only tabs it becomes silly so why not just make a limit on how many remove only tabs you can have before buying tabs starts unlocking them, because i think its a little unfair that i have 5 remove only tabs and they get unlocked by buying tabs, ggg you are probably gonna lose money because people wont wanna buy tabs because of this :(
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽_▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一 ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You got 12. Your remove onlys filled five. Old issue. It's supposed to "help", when clearly it doesn't.
If you're not happy with it you can get a refound by emailing support. Hegemony did that, he said it many times on his stream, so you should get the refound too.
IGN : @Morgoth
Well, I bought 6 tabs about 5 weeks ago for my Rampage and Std Leagues so I could better organize in Rampage and then try to fix the mess in standard.

AND I LOST ALL 6 IN STANDARD!

So, when Rampage ended I had an additional 48 "Remove ONLY's" in Standard. So, I said to myself, "Screw Standard!. I'm not buying any more tabs.

So, your assumption is correct for me.

Also, it would be nice: As you play the game, you get better organized and I would have liked the option of choosing which set of tabs I would like to keep (Rampage or Standard -- Ambush or Standard) and then reorganize the others into that set. However, I think you need space to organize. And then I would buy a new set of empties, which would have helped immensely. But not now. Screw Standard. "I'M NOT BUYING ANY MORE TABS!"
"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
If you're not happy with it you can get a refound by emailing support. Hegemony did that, he said it many times on his stream, so you should get the refound too.

This. But my personal opinion on the subject is that GGG is too nice with the remove only tabs as it is. They shouldn't be permanent or be able to be linked to the forums for selling items.
"
Morgoth2356 wrote:
But my personal opinion on the subject is that GGG is too nice with the remove only tabs as it is. They shouldn't be permanent or be able to be linked to the forums for selling items.

Too nice? And boy are you misinformed. It's PoE.XYZ.is that links them to the forums not GGG. If you want to call that a link. You can do it yourself also without either knowing what tabs the items came from.

XYZ used to only have a clipboard that you had to copy and paste from to the forums. XyZ gives you the structure but you can do it yourself without either. And if you want to call someone toooo nice, call them too nice and donate some cash for their freeware and all their work.

No, I'm not connected in any way to XYZ.

I believe at the beginning of the last league that GGG endorsed XYZ. And without XYZ, you wouldn't basically have any trading to speak of going on.

"Share information to increase knowledge."
"... to distinguish Nature from Custom, or that which is established because it is right, from that which is right only because it is established." Samuel Johnson
I'm saying that GGG could "hide" those tabs. Make them unable to be seen by xyz. I would be incredibly shocked if this wasn't a possibility.

I still stand by my opinion though. That the people who complain about this are usually using those tabs as permanent tabs. Which is their business entirely, but I find it hard to sympathize with their plight.
trick is to always update all your tabs to premium so you only have premium (normal and readonly) before you buy a bundle of normal tabs.
purchased normal tabs can't replace premium ones even if they're readonly so you get them added as empty normal tabs.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
same for me, I have like 13 temp tabs, so to have 5 more free tabs for example I should to buy 18 tabs, that is too much, that is like 45 dollars
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info