One Week HC Rampage/Beyond

HYPE IS REAL!
Spoiler
*wakes up after a nice long night's sleep*

Oh, look at all the people who forgot to do the same!

*goes back to playing my lowly level 28*
Friendly reminder that Beyond is just awful. Like...

How did this ever become a thing awful.
"
boof wrote:
Friendly reminder that Beyond is just awful. Like...

How did this ever become a thing awful.

How do you not enjoy the monsters with too much hp and the glorious sound of "UUWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" every 30 seconds? It's like you have some sort of sense of taste!
Being a former Beyond player, I have to admit that Rampage freaks the s*** out of me from time to time. Often enough, I think there's new Beyond mobs spawning right in my face e.g. the 20ish kill stun buff looks very much like the attack Na'em does...
Done lvl 70 soloselfound easy :)
Playing solo self-found and currently at level 84. Everything else is fine except the map drops which are worse than I've ever experienced - stuck 68's and 69's at level 84!

My project diary is at the Item Showcase section: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1112771.
Dear RNGesus.

I pray to three on this day, the last day of the one week races, WHICH JUST HAPPENS TO BE MY BIRTHDAY BY THE WAY, for added RNG to win me some fancy MTX's.

Thanks, love you :*

Aiic
"
kuukkeli wrote:
Playing solo self-found and currently at level 84. Everything else is fine except the map drops which are worse than I've ever experienced - stuck 68's and 69's at level 84!

My project diary is at the Item Showcase section: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1112771.

I'm kinda in the same boat. Solo, bought a few items, maps just won't drop. At least 1/2 map drop 0 map in 71+. I was forced to buy maps for the first time ever. I just don't know how is it possible to reach 76+ and maintain within a day or 2.
pushed my ass so hard on the first 2 days and managed to get 75+, from then I went super chill mode and casually got to level 81.

Anyway my spec was that typical blood magic flame totem spec, this was actually my first build on beyond so I thought I would relive my beyond days.

I thought I would share some of my gear that I thought were quite decent.

Spoiler

funny that some of this gear is better than what I found in the 3month league
Dayman.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info