What is currently the best build for MF ?

Hey, I've not played in this last 4mounth leagues and I'm looking forward to play in the upcoming ones. What are the current best builds for magic find?
My guess: If you trust in IIR, a dual (triple) Searing Bond build. Because SB damage can be boosted by: elemental, fire, burning, dot and totem dmg nodes (and the same +% mods on items) - and it still does burning damage only. No other source of unlinked to an IIR gem added damage, be it item mods, be it auras, be it heralds can "accidently" kill a mob when using SB linked with an IIR gem. The IIR bonus will always apply. Every other skill that applies dmg from different sources that are not supported by IIR is insecure.

First you need to know what you gonna farm. Endgame Items with 75+ Maps, regular Maps&Dominus or currency. It depends on survivability/DPS/clear speed. Alone or in groups? I have a suicide Scion Windripper Build with COC Cold Snap and Voll's Protector. It's great for quantity and currency farming and little groups for Dominus&low Maps ~72. RF Builds are great for groups and survivability but are really slow alone.
I think summoner is the best and easy way. A bit slow farm , but sure and good for little groups 3 or 4 peoples. You can stack max MF items with legions of summons
@Awolf_Trickster - Perandus Standart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info