"Your account has been locked. Please contact support." Ok.

So this morning when i come back from work, i attempt to log in into my account ("ravadania").
And this happened : Your account has been locked. Please contact support.
Ok, follow the suggested step, i did contact support via mail/forum / in game, conclusion:
I have no idea why my account is locked, I have no idea for how long will be locked and eventually unlocked, I have no idea what i did, I have no idea what's going on.
So dear GGG, mind giving me a time frame for how long this "Investigation" will last?, mind giving me a idea Of what i did / eventually i did Wrong?
Doest it happened to some of you guys too?
Can you share what happened after and how u resolve it?
Pls do not reply if you don't have any constructive comments or If you have to say: "they sent u a code via mail to unlock", because it is not this the case.
After that sorry if i seems to be bad manner but it's really annoying.
Regardings, "ravadania".
Last edited by uberrava on Nov 26, 2014, 10:46:13 AM
They likely found something unusual about the account and locked it for the protection of the account. This can happen if they detect access to the account that is unauthorized beyond the normal unlock code email system.

Unfortunately, the investigation can take a little while depending on their backlog and what the nature of the lock is. Just be patient and they'll get back to you as soon as they can.
Thank you Drakier for reply,
Unfortunately there is a race going on in 3 days, any chance i can have back my account in that time?
Or it will take longer about your knowledge?
Asking that because that's my priority i can wait for some hours / day but i don't want to lose that event. Furthermore I don't feel guilty at all, i mean: I think i did nothing wrong to be honest.
Thanks again for reading my whine about this issue, Wish you a good day.
There's really no way for me to know as it really depends ppb their backlog and what your account was locked for in the first place.

It could be a couple hours, a couple days, a week, a few weeks even in some cases. There's no real exact answer I can give you as I don't know the wait because I don't know all of the variables involved.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info