Best Shavronne's build? Maybe ST LL?

I have a shavrones, but i don't have idea what build make about this item.

I think can make a ST build with elemental dmg, simillar than buzzsaw build, but i don't know if this go to work good.

Thanks for your opinions.
IGN: Frostania --- Shhoshho
Nobody answer me? :(
IGN: Frostania --- Shhoshho
The bad thing of low life Shav's builds are that, once you have the Shav's, you'll need A TON of other currency to make it worth (at least most builds I've saw). I mean:
Low life spectral throw: really good dagger, acuity's, top ES gear, a lvl 90 character...

Shutter chuck build: Double voidbatteries, top ES gear...

Low life Mjölner discharger: Mjölner.

And so on...

So, you can try to find "cheap" low life builds that uses Lorica and use your Shav's instead. Or, if you have enough currency and items, go for it. But... I doubt that if you have the currency to buy a mirrored loath bane or Acuity and such you won't be asking here for advice xD
Mmm I am interested in any replies too, since I found and 6 linked a shavs. Not much currency left, so not sure what to do now, lol.
Low life spectral throw. If you've ever been in a party with one of those builds, you know what I'm talking about.

The only problem is Shavronne's alone won't do it. Get another 500+ exalts ready, and you can play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info