Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Question about Shavronne builds

I got a corrupted 6link shavronne from a mate. The color are 4r 2b, is there any build using this ? :/

If not, any idea for a solution?
perfect colors for summoner. Raise zombie, minion damage, mellee phys, multistrike, empower and mellee splash.

though of course you need a midnight bargain, alphas howl and prism guardian. good luck :)
thx !
You can change the colours on corrupted items with Vorici at lvl 8.
"
brutalrazial wrote:
perfect colors for summoner. Raise zombie, minion damage, mellee phys, multistrike, empower and mellee splash.

though of course you need a midnight bargain, alphas howl and prism guardian. good luck :)

You don't want a prism guardian if your going with a "proper" low life build, nor do you need a alpha's howl! You will be able to run after "midnight bargain" (discipline, hatred, haste, grace, vitality, and 2 of these comfortably purity of fire/cold/lightning). Might be able to run all 3 purity's if you run and alpha's howl and manage to get enough left over life to cast convocation, flesh offering, and arc "for EE" but it would take some luck and serious management with gear pieces to get enough life left over. The vitality is used to regenerate what you spend casting. Haste and hatred would go on generosity, the rest as they are...now you can use alphas howl, makes for easy coloring for your generosity aura's but you will miss out on some ES, but since your shav's which is high on ES I would go for it. The reason not to use prism guardian is because you will want necromancer's aegis to do the end game boss's area without it the end game tri-bosses will wreck your minions and prism guardian just isn't a good fit, you just need the first nod the 3 block nods aren't worth it and you will need all the points you can get to do this properly and that's 3 points saved.

Finished build:

Last edited by justinmm1988 on Nov 25, 2014, 5:00:00 PM
or just dont use midnight bargain and run more auras,

(edit) also no to that build , definitely no. not optimized at all and takes an excessive amount of life nodes for low life ( when really the only life nodes you should take are hybrid nodes
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Nov 26, 2014, 7:19:16 AM
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
or just dont use midnight bargain and run more auras,

(edit) also no to that build , definitely no. not optimized at all and takes an excessive amount of life nodes for low life ( when really the only life nodes you should take are hybrid nodes

If he doesn't run midnight bargain he misses out on +1 zombie dropping him down to 9 zombies, and +1 to spectre dropping him from 4 to 3. Ontop of loosing the minion speed and dmg buff of the wand, he could use Mon'tregul's Grasp but only end up with 4 zombies and 3 spectres....it's just silly not to use it, loosing a zombie let alone a spectre is a nice slice of dps being tossed out the window.

As for life the only nods you could be talking about is the chaos resist wheel or the single point in athleticism...one boost chaos resist while raising your life so you have more left over in the end to cast with not to mention raising the life regeneration for refilling said spent hp, and just because you are moving chaos dmg to energy shield doesn't mean you don't need the resist and want to take large burst to ES, especially since you can't "pot" to recharge...athleticism should be self explanatory, it's +5% to buffs on you...if I have to explain that, while running massive aura's somethings wrong!!! But aye, its 5 lousy points if he wants remove them, after re-connecting what gets screwed up he would have 4 points to toss in essence surge if he wants big deal. Me personally id rather raise my chaos resist passively to assist in getting it positive with gear, and get myself +5% to buffs while im at it...
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Nov 26, 2014, 10:45:38 AM
it is not nearly as silly as you think it is, sure for low life builds it is a far more viable option than say non low life.

montre really isnt an option since its mods are zombie , and worse still you lose considerable dps using it.

one could very much argue that montre (even with the hp buff) is at best a sidegrade to simply not having anything in your wand slot and at worst a flat out downgrade from nothing.

I cant fathom why its zombie damage mod is increased and not more.

it boils down to priorities , if your resists are not capped ( for builds in which you have shit gear to start with this is possible .. especially for es gear being expensive and all that)

you would be surprised how much freedom using something like arumvorax to get 40 - 60 resist all can give you to max out in other areas.

as for the chaos res thing , it is not a massive deal assuming you have enough es that is.
your finished build is 120 pts so i suppose there is some leeway there but

for some one doing something more reasonable like say 105 - 110 pts , wasting nodes on taking extra travel nodes or non build critical nodes is a big nono.

you could have saved 3 nodes by simply not taking that life wheel and instead pumped it into the es armor nod which would have rewarded you with resists.

you could have also saved 5 nodes not taking the es life wheel by the top right aura nodes . but this would have been less of an issue if you did the previous change instead. heck you might be able to save those nodes by specing out of those added 6% on the es wheel under the specter nodes and also putting them into the armor es nodes

also if we are following the more reasonable 110 points route it is safe to drop 2 or 3 of the minion life nodes as well

Spoiler

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgMA2VsbJUuu6QLfim0Za9t9GOyKHNwvb9kTcLvsGMHFf8awd0ZxtAyTJxqP9tr7CRmKm7XDOspKb56DCR2q4YhXyQ186rrGnhB_DH2Cxyj6aqxakah90_sGSacIuJPr7vIev5fJPSqY2QtNucy899eFYKrEw21ca4RI-tJk5xcvVdaApCSwhtElvN-_FHH46-oY9zJyqayqWfPAGmaeg7YnC0KjDjyQVZAziECmrBpsna76gKcrNbkRUB1PSbHXz_k374iPRpuhbAsNjSL0mK0dFJ3EWPW3MUNjms9xTQ==

something like this might be more practical

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info