Vegetarianism

I used to be vegetarian. Whenever I cook at home I still cook vegetarian food. There are some situations that make it harder. For example, eating at non-vegetarian homes. It's impossible to approach it without feeling rude. You either A) Bring your own food (Rude) - B)Don't eat their food (Rude) - C) Ask them to cook you something specific (Rude).

The things I found strange was the way your teeth feel when you haven't eaten meat for a while. They feel, restless? I'm not sure how else to describe that feeling. You just feel like you need to chew.

In terms of health, I felt great! Plenty of energy, I was hungry less often, and my skin looked amazing. I didn't feel like I was lacking anything for my health without meat. There was also a lot more delicious vegetarian food available than I thought. Almost any Mexican style dish can be made vegetarian and delicious.

The hardest part for me was trying to figure out what to have for lunch for work since there was no satisfying sandwiches anymore. Also, burgers. As far as I know, there is no such thing as a delicious vegetarian burger.

I would recommend trying it out and see what works for you. At the very least, you'll learn something about how your body works and what you need to run it, and you'll probably discover some new delicious recipes that you can add to your repertoire.
Last edited by Bex_GGG on Nov 26, 2014, 7:38:50 PM
They look nice, sure. I'm not saying a vege-burger isn't capable of looking attractive. Although, if that patty has banana in it I'm going to make a wild guess and say that I wouldn't enjoy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info