name the best build for a started charicter

what build can i do without spending more than 1ex? or what is the easyest build
Tornado Shot ranger.

Use deaths harp, win game.
I hear Tornado Shot is the current meta. There are plenty of builds floating around the various sub forums. A quick google search should fix you up.
Audentes Fortuna Iuvat
"
DestroTheGod wrote:
Tornado Shot ranger.

Use deaths harp, win game.

How is Deaths harp viable end game?

Tornado shot sounds interesting, unfortunately they'll probably nerf it to hell and back by the time I start playing the game again.
Last edited by MrSmiley21 on Nov 24, 2014, 7:44:39 AM
"
MrSmiley21 wrote:
How is Deaths harp viable end game?

The usual, elemental auras save the day and +1 one arrow with huge crit multi bonus are pretty significant, there are videos of people successfully using it.

However, I also think they will fix tornado, they only need to remove shotgunning and that's probably what they'll do.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Low Life builds with lorica are cheap emulations of late game builds, but they require knowledge of the game

Arc is great and summoners are kings of self-found. It heavily depends on how comfortable you are with the game mechanics.
I'd vote for a caster build like dual flame totem.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Nov 24, 2014, 12:33:58 PM
I'll say that Ziggy D's arc witch it's perfect for begginers. Cheap as fck, nice damage, can do high level maps, easy to play with.
Duel flame totem

Incinerator
It's free, quit complaining, and just play the game.
"
MetalHans wrote:
I'll say that Ziggy D's arc witch it's perfect for begginers. Cheap as fck, nice damage, can do high level maps, easy to play with.

Could you provide a link? I loved arc (totems tho, but still) and would like to see the non-totem build :)
IGN: WildTortillaFart

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info