Who'd want masters XP buffed already?

We're all stuck in standard for another couple weeks. Dailies would be a great way to convince people it's not that bad, really. Chris said that the new league will have quicker master levelling, but he has us waiting for that to happen.

Please boost master rewards already for the standard people, so we get more XP from each mission, so masters on standard that we're leaving behind on the 12th can be levelled to 8 by that time.

More people would hang around, do their dailies, 820 their masters, using the time we wait for the new league.

Please.

Who's with me on this? :-)
People are constantly sharing their lvl 8 masters on 820. You can just leech all day and max them out in no time.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
ye i think if its planned already anyway, the moment they set for a fixed number, they should just release it as 1.2.4f :/
"
iHaku wrote:
ye i think if its planned already anyway, the moment they set for a fixed number, they should just release it as 1.2.4f :/

This :)
I really hope they change Zana's level 1 missions. They're way too hard for HC/solo/self-found. Should be easy to get to level 2.
Think about people who are doing 820 right now. They get 4k per mission, grinding 1.5 million XP, while in two weeks missions will pay many times more in XP and the same labour could be done way faster, without grinding thousands of mini-missions day and night.

It's just a bad move for GGG to not put this rebalance into one of patches before the new league.
"
iHaku wrote:

Lol at this.. people today really have no patience whatsoever.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
If its ready they should just release it with the 1 week race to test it.
Closed Beta Member.
"
delray wrote:
in two weeks missions will pay many times more in XP and the same labour could be done way faster, without grinding thousands of mini-missions day and night.

Don't get your hopes up.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
"
delray wrote:
Think about people who are doing 820 right now. They get 4k per mission, grinding 1.5 million XP, while in two weeks missions will pay many times more in XP and the same labour could be done way faster, without grinding thousands of mini-missions day and night.

It's just a bad move for GGG to not put this rebalance into one of patches before the new league.

Heh you need to lower your expectations asap. GGG will not make it easy to get to 8. Maybe you will need 750k from 7 to 8 instead of the current 950k OR ( I repeat OR, not AND) increase the daily rewards from 9k to 10k, It will be nothing drastic. You will still need to grind them.

ps: I can already imagine you crying in the forums in a few weeks
Anybody can become angry - that is easy, but to be angry with the right person and to the right degree and at the right time and for the right purpose, and in the right way - that is not within everybody's power and is not easy.

Aristotle

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info