Instance crash during Master mission - lost that and rest?

Was doing a Vorici mission and was heading back to him to turn it in when I disconnected. Logged back in and the portal was still there but got the Error messages about being unable to join the instance, so Vorici is out in limbo. Worse, I then went to Zana and Elreon and they were both showing red in their 'Daily Mission' dialog choice and hovering my mouse over says "You already have a daily mission in progress" - so basically I lost the last 3 of my dailies because of the instance crash. :-(

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Type /abandon_daily
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
Type /abandon_daily

Thanks - will try that next time

I logged back in after about 7 hours or so and the Vorici portal was gone and he was back in my hideout. It seems to have marked his as a failure since I can't redo it, but Zana and Elreon were re-enabled so there's that.

Hey there, I did have the same bug happen to me just now (sorry no screenshots) it was a vorici mission that required me to kill the guards and keep the big one alive but I kited the big one back to vorici and then whent back to kill the guards. after I was done I whent back to vorici and it crashed upon reaching the point were I left the big guy (it maybe has something to do with it?)

The rest and the error messages were the same as the OP, completely logged out and back in to get vorici back in my hideout.

Gr. Shape
My mission was different - it was one of those open the chest ones. I was not quite back at Vorici when the DC happened. I then exited the game completely a few times but the portal was still showing. :-(

Oh well - next time I'll try the command

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info