How do we upload items to poe.trade to sell?

Hi, I wanted to sell various bits of items however I dont know how to use poe.trade to upload my items Im wishing to sell.

Please help me!

Thank you
In actuality, you don't upload ANY items to there... Poe.xyz is not, in fact, a shop service... It's actually just a specialized search engine for these very forums!

The easiest way to put things up for sale where people searching on that site will find them, is to get an inventory-management program (such as Procurement) to write up a thread for you. All of those programs largely do the same thing; they let you browse through your own inventories just like you can online here (without needing to log into the game itself) and those add searches, filters, and let you then generate a "shop" thread RIGHT out of your stash.

When set up like that, anyone searching Poe.xyz will readily find your stuff.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
i can't find my own posted items, or my friends items that he posted. I did make a shop thread in the torment league, and i'm searching for the items on the same league. what could be the problem?
"
Evilk027 wrote:
i can't find my own posted items, or my friends items that he posted. I did make a shop thread in the torment league, and i'm searching for the items on the same league. what could be the problem?
Then I think you aren't searching correctly. I find them just fine: http://poe.trade/search/otonikasurewog
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info