Writing exercise - Temerity Justice

I've been working on a project for the last few months based around a character called Temerity Justice. She's a gun toting, law abiding, hard hitting young woman. In the first phase, she helps chase down the gang of Cobb the Hangman. Visit www.temerityjustice.com.
Thanks for the feedback, Charandaydemyr. I appreciate that you took the time to read my work so far, and then also took the time to give your opinion. I can see what you mean about Mech Sister Jessica being a bit more front and centre than Temerity in the episodes published so far, but that should change when the latter sets forth to seek adventure in the coming episodes. Without trying to analyse my own writing too far (death of the author and all that), I guess it also reflects that I wanted Jessica to be the biggest influence in the early years of Temerity's life.

You've also given me the idea that I may write a little background story to Jessica as a Bonus Temerity (although that's a bit of a misnomer).
Just thought I'd bump my own post and probably get banned, but I just posted Episode Five the Land Guard on the website, where things get a bit more interesting as Temerity joins the Land Guard in the country of Arrene.

Read the ongoing story at www.temerityjustice.com.
Last edited by Steerpike on Dec 5, 2014, 7:35:31 PM
Sorry I missed this earlier. I will check out your site tomorrow while at work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info