BoR/WoE max block build concept

I've always wanted to make a wings of entropy build, and I think I finally may have come up with a viable build for it!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYAAdwFLQceCVgOSA-rEZYS4RRSFr8Y2xmKGo8b-h2qHcohYCHAJd8mlSjbKk0uCC9vNJM1kjY9OuE_J0CgRnFHfklRSshN41FMUzVVS1ywYEthIWHiYqxjcGVNbIxtbG5pbqpvnnC7dO108XgNeu99W4IeglODCYTZhO-FModqiEKMC4_6kGyT_JUum7WdqqQZplenNKluqZSsR7DYsw61SLXyuXy-ir6nwJzBi8HFwzrKSs_p0NDT_Ni92RPbC9un3-_hiOOE7BjssO_j8NXyRfba-wn-Cv6P

There's the tree I'm thinking, let me know if you see any changes etc

The idea is to run Bringer of Rain, Wings of Entropy and shoot for max block, high spell block. Attacks would be dual strike for single target, cyclone for mobs. Herald of Ice, Herald of Fire, and Hatred will be run to augment the offensive capabilities of both attacks, while scaling added fire and other increased damage sources through WED.

defenses: max block, high spell block thanks to WoE + rainbow strides, EB + MoM + AA, and a modest amount of evasion and armour, as well as 4-5 endurance charges which should hang around pretty much constantly thanks the block chance coupled with the BoR 10% on block.

I haven't run the numbers, but with life on all gear and the tree set up as it is, it should have a fairly high life pool in addition to the large mana pool and regen.

Obviously, gear would aim to stack WED life and resistances. Simple enough, right?

What do you think?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info