Standard League Stash Tab Consolidation Woes

Once again another experimental league has come and gone (just like every year another Halloween comes and goes and no Great Pumpkin sighting) and I'm now up to 122 tabs in my Standard League stash. Not too bad for having played PoE since CB (about 2 years). I've done my desired amount of consolidation and am happy in the way I keep them sorted with full use tabs mostly ahead of my growing list of Remove-Only tabs.

My current situation is:

1. My 3 full use tabs for R-G-B gems are almost full
2. My other full use tabs are mostly full of gear
3. After 2 years of playing PoE I like to keep these items as it provides a sense of accomplishment
4. I confess to being a hoarder (must not lose my precious)

Obviously my being a hoarder and keeping a lot of gear is a personal choice. But that directly leads to my continuing problem that was caused by GGG changing the purchase of new stash tabs from added new tabs to randomly picking 6 (I would only buy a premium stash tab bundle when on sale) of my remove-only tabs to make as full use tabs. Continuing to play a Standard League character (I have a Rampage League build at level 78 that I want to get to the the level 80 soft cap) is desired but I want 3 new empty tabs to store more RGB gems in (and no, I don't want to vendor off a bunch of them just to free up some space) so I'm out of luck for now. To date GGG has not deemed it important enough to fix the original problem with how race league tabs migrated over and thus did the awful switch on how newly purchased tabs are activated. As more and more mostly full stash tabs come in from the end of a temp league the odds of my getting a mostly empty remove-only tab randomly picked go down so the situation gets worse and worse.

I really would like to keep what I have and GGG is on record stating it's ok for us to keep them long term (so please none of the remove-only tabs are temporary only or remove-only tabs should expire crap replies). But as time goes on and more temp leagues end, my desire to play a Standard League character spirals downward all because I can't buy any new stash space and guarantee that the new tabs will not be full or nearly full.

DAMN YOU GGG FOR FOR MAKING THIS CHANGE!!!

(yes I'm shouting about this with the appropriate gnashing of teeth)

Ok, now that I've gotten that negative emotion released (for now until the end or the next 3 month temp league) do I expect GGG to fix this. NO! Should GGG fix this. ABSOLUTELY YES!

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
You're essentially asking for free storage. Just be glad remove only tabs aren't temporary (time based). They're already too nice with them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info