A known cheater is still not banned

I mean for god sakes his first account was banned why the fuck is it so hard to ban this one? You all know who I'm talking about.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
If they would let one of us spectate him somehow in a race it would just take one race. Or you probably wouldn't even see him in the top 100+ etc.
"
banwaves in counter strike
banwaves/policy change in league of legend
banwaves in asian path of exile
meanwhile, 9 months after this post: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/539741/filter-account-type/staff, maphackers are swimming in demigods and race rewards, roaming free in the world of enhanced wraeclast, taunting regular players http://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/popcornyogi/forum-posts
you can get a baby faster than a ban in path of exile
Boof is being denied a season demi and probably some other guys

"
I'm not blaming anything on maphacks, I'm annoyed by the absolute lack of concern shown by ggg about hacking. Chris can chime in and say that he cannot talk about the behind the scene all he wants, in the end if the only people getting banned are the one who don't delete their vods in time, it feels bad for the future of racing in poe

my posts on reddit in the banwave thread but I don't think they'll stay visible for long
Last edited by Pam on Nov 21, 2014, 9:31:44 AM
They only ones ever banned for cheating with a second account were those cheating on stream.
So are you refering that he is the same person as the guy streaming with Zoomhack in invasion?

His last season account never got banned FYI.

The other people deserving another ban went full Izbing and have a second account they are RMTing with.

@Pam
Remove one link or I can also ask you here "What postings"

Also Asiabans are 99% spambots.

"
in the end if the only people getting banned are the one who don't delete their vods in time, it feels bad for the future of racing in poe

Reminds me of that guy uploading a video and posting on reddit where he is killing Atziri with Map fully revealed...
Still not banned because he deleted in time.

he's not going to get banned because it's up to us to prove it and we can't prove it without jedi mind tricking him into turning a stream on while cheating
"
Hilbert wrote:

@Pam

is this about popcornyogi 'I'm mentally unstable post"? he's either honest but he won't get any sympathy from me or more likely he's trolling for attention
"
Pam wrote:
"
Hilbert wrote:

@Pam

is this about popcornyogi 'I'm mentally unstable post"? he's either honest but he won't get any sympathy from me or more likely he's trolling for attention

Leave yogi alone. He isn't well right now.
I just linked to a profile once followed by "^^" and it got RMSed after some hours.Support knows exactly why linking to that profile is already naming and shaming.

So yaeh if you link to any profile it can be targeted as naming and shaming.

But Naming and Faming is fine so give those racers being better than you some FAME.

One day I will travel to Endor and learn the ways of Chewbacca!
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
And. they banned.
If you stand next to a double boss Corpse-Explosion, you're gonna have a bad time. RIPKRIPP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info