Recap of BotW/HotW Episodes and 1.3.0 Skill Tree Teaser

Revamping the tree again...sigh, better go screenshot all my shit! Leave the damn tree alone already, fuck!
Wait there are people playing PoE who think theorycrafting and build mapping every 6-9 months is a burdensome chore? I think you guys are in the wrong place; you were looking g for vanilla D3.

I've complained in the past that they made balance changes to frequently, but at that point they were mucking around with balance in-league. Usually that wasn't tree so much as gem balancing if I remember right, but this seems perfect to me. Let the league play out, add the next round of meta adaptations, and let it all play out over again.

I play standard because I just don't have the playtime to get a character up in the short leagues (my new character in std started this season only just hit 70 maps), and I love their current timeline for balancing adjustments.
I like the thaumaturgic symbolism. ⎊

    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹
Last edited by Dreggz on Nov 20, 2014, 11:46:39 PM
i really hope they add staff and sceptre nodes to templar area...sceptres are just as good as daggers if they had the passives behind them.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
"
elvy wrote:
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
new Keystone for templar plz!!!

When weilding a staff, increased spell damage and increased physical damage apply for eachother

Ever heard of ethereal knives? Are you asking for a free double up just because or something?

Not even worth it to think of any other problems with that sort of stat.

pls
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Nov 20, 2014, 6:18:58 PM
I am interested in both trees, i plan to go marauder with slight visit to both trees, i hope the points spent will be somehow more effective than transition between Shadow and Witch.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Thank you so much for that great game. I enjoyed 1.2 very much. Did the lvl65 Achievement and have to say, that the Marauder was the most pain in the ass. I died 4 times at lvl64. No Joy whatever i tried. Nevertheless i found myself 2 week before the end of the league Maroi Erqi and played an Slammer up to 65. Was a bit boring. The most fun builds have been the Arc-Witch, my Lightning Scion with Tendrils, based on the arc-witch Build (died at lvl72 of stupid freeze from those blue frogs jumpin out of nowhere @Tropical Island), the Diarreha-Duellist (Molten Strike) and the Searing Bond Templar. Arround lvl 60 the tornadoshot Ranger starts to get funky, but i stopped at 65, before it was bit dull. The lack of a movement skill for bow skills is awkward. The Ethereal Knives Shadow was ok, the Flametotem Marauder died also at lvl63. Icewitch was extremely bad (in my case, maybe i missed something), Incinerate was good fun, but did not last long enough. The Lightning patch (1.2.4) has been the most fun for me ever. Looking forward to next hardcore season. Maybe i will get into the 80s for the first time. Skill to play next: Flameblast! Learnt this season: Surviving Cruel easily, getting into Merciless with whatever build i want to, planed and played my first own build and survived! So long! Thank you for many good hours and also for those moments when my bloodpressure has gone through the roof!
omg
I remember GGG saying something along the lines of "once the game goes to open beta there will be one character wipe and then that's it" ... whatever happened to that?

I've had to scrap numerous characters due to GGG wiping my passive trees, and to be honest it's getting old already.

Stop making such drastic changes to the tree, I can't take much more.

:(
Never wrestle with a pig. You'll only get muddy, and the pig likes it!

Never argue with an idiot. They'll bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience!

"De plumber fixes de sync with de wrench." - Robert_Paulson
"
GodlyMe wrote:
I remember GGG saying something along the lines of "once the game goes to open beta there will be one character wipe and then that's it" ... whatever happened to that?

I've had to scrap numerous characters due to GGG wiping my passive trees, and to be honest it's getting old already.

Stop making such drastic changes to the tree, I can't take much more.

:(

It's fine with me.

The changes are generally not that drastic and allow for the game to evolve in ways it couldn't with a static tree. I'm curious, what builds were so drastically changed that you had to 'scrap' them?
    ☭ ᵀʰᵉ ᵍᵉᵐᵐᵉᵈ ᵍᵉᶰᵗᵉᵉᶫ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶰ ᶦᶰᶠᵉˢᵗᵃᵗᶦᵒᶰ⋅ ᵀʰᵉʸ ᵃʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᴹᵒᶰᵏᵉʸ ᴷᶦᶰᵍ'ˢ ᶠᶫᵉᵃˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵈʳᶦᶰᵏ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶫᶦᶠᵉᵇᶫᵒᵒᵈ⋅ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᵗʰᵉᵐ ᶦᶰ ʸᵒᵘʳ ʷᵒʳᵏ⁻ᶠᵒʳᵍᵉᵈ ʰᵃᶰᵈˢ﹗  ☭
              ͏   ͏͏ ৹ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ⋅𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲⋅ಊ⋅𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐞𝐝⋅ಊ৹⎊۝⎊৹ಊ৹

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info