http://i.imgur.com/araP2i1.jpg

here's the stuff im using

Equipment
Spoiler

Skill Tree

tell me if i can improve anything<3
Last edited by mkav3li on Nov 18, 2014, 3:35:51 PM
You should try something like this: 1.2.0 [Newbie Friendly] GROUNDSLAMMER BUILD

Pay attention at equipment section and follow it, with the exception of your weapon that is really good, the unique items you are using are totally crap for your build. Your gold ring and neck are crappy also.

Your gems seams nice, you should try to buy a 5L armor, would be an improvement, and maybe run Herald of Ash and Hatred together with Reduced mana, and maybe change Hatred for Vitality or Determination. You didn't capped resistences also, and that's a huge problem. You have a low life pool with no regen nor life leech, there is no suprise you die like a fly. Check the guide I linked, it's really cool.
IGN - Peonsius
my characters/739743 - standard shop/511367
Last edited by peonso on Nov 18, 2014, 7:31:20 PM
thanks , i already bought some stuff and a 5l armor.
"
You didn't capped resistances
and ad vices on it?

oh and what about the skill tree, is there any skills i can refund, skill that doesn't give a real advantage, for skills that are needed

thanks again peonso
"
thanks , i already bought some stuff and a 5l armor.
"
You didn't capped resistances
and ad vices on it?

oh and what about the skill tree, is there any skills i can refund, skill that doesn't give a real advantage, for skills that are needed

thanks again peonso

I don't think anything related to mana nor elemental damage worth, armor nodes probably won't worth until you grab some better gear. Maybe something like this tree. To cap resistences you need good pieces of gear with resistences, prioritize Life -> Resistences -> Armor.

You could try to reach Blood Magic keystone, but u would need to run Life Leech gem and drop your auras. Mana won't be a problem anymore, but you will probably loose some dps, I dont know if it will worth.
IGN - Peonsius
my characters/739743 - standard shop/511367
Last edited by peonso on Nov 20, 2014, 9:34:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info