So who takes the bad ping when people from 2 regions pvp each other?

My current biggest gripe is that if i ever challenge someone from EU, one of us sits on 400 ping. Of course this is determined by who challenges but in tournaments what's fair?

Even US is 250 ping from Au.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
If x challenges y, you'll play on the same gateway as x's instance was when he challenged y
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
"
If x challenges y, you'll play on the same gateway as x's instance was when he challenged y

Yep, but what's fair for who? And more to the point in tournaments.
I am sending you this message to let you know that I have removed your signature as it is designed to mislead others. Please refrain from using similar signatures in the future. - Rob_GGG
"
Skyforth wrote:
"

The tournaments will be for each region and league.

When we do pvps within the guild we switch gateway once in awhile so it will be fair
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
yes swapping instances to keep it fair is one way to go about it.

But as someone said there will be tournaments for each gateway to keep the ping fair.

Not sure if the includes AUS gatewat. Hope it does.
LLD BOTW spark/arc caster guide http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1133731
Last edited by andkamen on Nov 17, 2014, 9:04:52 AM
"
"
Skyforth wrote:
"

The tournaments will be for each region and league.

When we do pvps within the guild we switch gateway once in awhile so it will be fair

Does AU get our own tournament?

Because i'm in only if we do :)
"
Skyforth wrote:

Hey mate,

So AUS won't have their own region for the tourneys. It will be just these two: NA & EU.

I suppose the best ping for AUS is NA because the servers are in texas (south west USA) which is sorta close to aus i guess.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.
IGN: @GreenDude
"
GreenDude wrote:

I suppose the best ping for AUS is NA because the servers are in texas (south west USA) which is sorta close to aus i guess.

Sorta close? Over 14,000 km? :)
Formerly Firebrand
_Thriller_
_Boomshakalaka_
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

Hey mate,

So AUS won't have their own region for the tourneys. It will be just these two: NA & EU.

AFAIK, AUS has like 200-250 ping in NA. It's not going to be fun for them. Strange how GGG is based in NZ and can't even have a tourney for AUS though.
"
"
GreenDude wrote:
"
Skyforth wrote:

Hey mate,

AFAIK, AUS has like 200-250 ping in NA. It's not going to be fun for them. Strange how GGG is based in NZ and can't even have a tourney for AUS though.

Cause there wouldnt be enough. The truth is, AUS population of poe is small, and only a smaller percent of them will get involved with pvp. Sad truth for aussies, sorry.
IGN: @GreenDude

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info