Movie talk

I remember Jugger vaguely. Sorry I found it to be just another wasteland film in an area of them, but that's art for you. Some get moved, others shrug.

Checked out Gummo...No fucking way am I watching that. (Too old now really)

Naked looks very interesting. Have to hook up the Wii my daughter gave us years ago. It has her Netflix on it.

Dark City seems too something to draw my interest, but I might still give it a go too.

But movies made before CGI and could have been great. As mentioned before, Dune sucked [Deleted for commonsense] Now give it to someone that could both show the world and get actors to act, that would be awesome.

I'm actually having a hard time thinking of others. Most were just movies that I hated like Hunt for Red October. But why Hollywood doesn't revisit some of the older B horror movies like THEM makes me wonder.
Only a fool is too old for gummo.
HAIL SATAN!
"
tramshed wrote:
"
TheWretch wrote:
the one who plays the Mom: Linda manz? have you seen her film with denis hopper from the 80s outve the blue? really odd stuff. Very Korine/Clark before their time.

That I havnt, got a link?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeckpoVAj5w :)
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Haha, nice, this will take a bit to fully digest.

Kind of gives me a Black Moon vibe.
HAIL SATAN!
Last edited by tramshed on Nov 17, 2014, 6:50:19 AM
its a good one, enjoy
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Haha, that accent was built in.
HAIL SATAN!
This is a wild movie, thanks for this.
HAIL SATAN!
I saw a sci-fi on tv around the year 2000 in which the hero notices something weird about his small city. Turns out there was some sort of holographic projector presenting a false reality. He shuts it down but ppl still went around pretending nothing was different.

Anyone remember the name of the movie?
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
"
SkyCore wrote:
I saw a sci-fi on tv around the year 2000 in which the hero notices something weird about his small city. Turns out there was some sort of holographic projector presenting a false reality. He shuts it down but ppl still went around pretending nothing was different.

Anyone remember the name of the movie?

I dont, but it sounds hilarious, If you figure out, dont leave me hanging.
HAIL SATAN!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info