Season Nine, Event 120: Two Hour Party

Started 20mins late but having hit the 250 point mark and received my 5th Rumi's I thought I'd try out dual-wield for lolz. If you get LGOH from Nessa WP Merveil quest it's surprisingly survivable!

Very smooth run despite no alchs or decent rustics. Having to monitor 2 1h weaps is a bitch though

"
neonive wrote:
I think I got lucky because I'm a very average racer. also won rumi's +3 or 4 pyre's and topaz's

Maybe because this season is less popular :D

was fun for me though GG's
Oh, I'm a poor racer, only really racing against my previous result each time. Also I only discovered the races about a week ago. This last race must have been my turn for the RNG because, although I didn't place or do very well I now find these in my stash;
Just from this race!

I've enjoyed the season and look forward to the next. Thanks GGG.

[Edit] Oh, one of the topaz rings is for reaching 40 points. :)
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Nov 21, 2014, 2:26:34 AM
First race season. 119th place with 339pts. Was "fun" I suppose; a decent learning experience.

This race got 12th overall with my bubby CreativeAspect puttin' the team on his back at 13th.
Credit to him for getting me interested in racing and PoE at all for that matter.

---
From the last race of the season:

---

Achieved the goal I set out for at the beginning of the season, so I'm happy.

Started a bit late, was gonna just go for raffle but decided to play to the end. Decent first season, close to some demis, 309pts total. Looking forward to the next season!

Fencoilsss

Last edited by Theatricks on Nov 21, 2014, 2:20:17 AM
was planning on going 1handers and i lucked out with leap slam drop

Sweet lootz!

Only achieved 176 points this season so the Rumi's flask is a raffle prize. I recognise my current skill limitations with racing so my strategy was race as often as possible (good practice), participate in races with low turn out, and survive to get some points and chances to win freebies.

If only my planning had extended as far as what I was going to do with all those Fencoils!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info