Season Nine, Event 117: One Hour Endless Ledge

11/12 easy zones, with the 1 hard zone being grapplers and elem weak necros that were countered by my extremely random 75% lit res, but my zones all rolled low density monsters with next to no blues. Think i had both bears and goats in almost every zone. Otoh i had no life items so bad zones with high density would likely have made short work of me anyway.

Also lol @ second in class for that terrible run~
IGN: KoTao
"
3..2..1.. Go! Hey what great luck, a huge pack of blue archers right at the start!
... and dead! Whoops, serves me right for being cocky. Must be the quickest death in the race I reckon :)

A quick re-roll and did well up until Peperatus. Damn his wormy guts! Still, it was the last couple of minutes and I was just pushing forward as I achieved the level I was after. Death or glory! OK, death it is.

Was a bit slow to get started but one thing I didn't struggle with for a change was Alchemy Orbs. I think I found 4 of them all up and that's where most of my gear came from.

Always enjoy your post-race thoughts. It's cool seeing you enjoying the events :)
Thanks man, glad to hear that someone finds my waffling at least partly entertaining :)

It's one of the few areas in the forums I can contribute to. I'm not a master build crafter and I recognise I still only barely grasp the fundamentals of what is such a deep and complex game, but I play POE for fun. If I want complex and brain-busting I'd stay at work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info