Season Nine, Event 114: One Hour Endless Ledge

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

You are also able to view your season and events history on your profile page, under the Seasons & Events section.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
A guide has been posted here which covers general aspects and strategies of racing.

Dead characters will still be able to receive reward points in Endless Ledge events.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Eye (Unique Golden Hoop) and 10 Reward Points.
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points.
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points.
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points.
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points.
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points.
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point.

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points.
  • Level 21-24: 7 Reward Points.
  • Level 18-20: 6 Reward Points.
  • Level 15-17: 5 Reward Points.
  • Level 12-14: 4 Reward Points.
  • Level 9-11: 3 Reward Points.
  • Level 6-8: 1 Reward Point.

Random Prizes:
Reward points earned in this race grant tickets in a random draw for the following items:
  • Alternate Art Fencoil Unique Item (15 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Topaz Ring Item (25 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Pyre Unique Item (30 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Rumi's Concoction Unique Item (10 available to be won)
Died to extra damage dischargers. Would have given anything for a chrome or jewelers Orb:

6deaths to dischargers
omg, woke up at a bit over 9 and i thought EL started at 9, and apparently it started at 10... rip lol
Horrible death because of no lightning res roll on anything, no topaz drop. 2nd mara at death damn u Mors
Spoiler
ign @ZyntaxError

RNG fucked me pretty hard. No Large Lifes and didn't get a Rustic until level 14. I died at level 18 with 7 minutes left, but I did the best with what I got I think (for someone of my skill level lol).

At least I died to something that was my fault instead of desync like usual.

Got +1 fire i think around 10-12 and ms next zone after or 2 after.
no +1 fire no fun #32 overall only
IGN: MegaSplasz
Shittiest zones ever :D had to go slow on 5 zones with arcers and ele weakness(0 light resist) and skipped few evangelist+ fire resist zones :( Comeback isn't enough this time.
Started 10 minutes late but did OK. On the down side I was just a few kills away from the next level. On the plus side I just ran head on into Perpetus and my history with him is not good.

Gear was average although MS boots was a nice and uncommon find for me.

Very few Transmutation Orbs this time so stuck with a lot of low level or white items and unfortunately no +1 lightning :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info