Season Nine, Event 100: One Hour Endless Ledge

QS dropped in last ~10 minutes, but couldn't really switch out due to zones. Oh well, not even 2nd.
"I accept Nujabes as my Savior."
Last edited by 1988288 on Nov 16, 2014, 11:05:02 AM

good rng on drops , mobs were horrible in atleast 5 zones. Luckily had topaz before dischargers.
IGG: StaySafeUBITONQQQQQQQQQ or Boretoeidiot

i had such good rng, if i someone good got this rng he would have owned =_= well and i died 5 minutes in to kaduku shock stacks Kappa
I'm starting to be afraid of rare mobs. Almost every rare mob exploded in my face after dying! Somehow, I never died though and, specially, smaller amount of desincs compared to previous races helped a lot. Almost made it to lvl21 (my best run), could have gone further but viodbearers are pretty deadly in race if you don't play carefully. rng wasn't in my favor as well.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

found flameblast this race... gg.. lvl 26.5 tryed to make caston death build didnt realy worked...
Ign: The_Horus

My profile & builds @: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/544588

mehh i messed up and died on my 1st char like 5 minutes in and just remade really quick, gg guys I need to learn to strategize a bit better on these races so I can win some st00f lol
"
ShAdDoW2k13 wrote:

mehh i messed up and died on my 1st char like 5 minutes in and just remade really quick, gg guys I need to learn to strategize a bit better on these races so I can win some st00f lol

best strategy is to pray to not get dischargers early. Last race i died twice at lvl 4 zone to them. This race i win. Its retarded as fuck.
IGG: StaySafeUBITONQQQQQQQQQ or Boretoeidiot

Second time trying out templar, resists were above 60 :D
oh yeah, when the RNG don't want to troll you too much, then the terrain generator take the lead.

I had only jungle tileset past the first zone. I don't like it >_<.

the drops were relatively good this time. even if I didn't get a quiver until very late :/

got to level 15 as I read "2 minutes before league's end."
couldn't get to level 16 in time :o

final gear :

thanks RNG but no thanks :

and a couple long bow with useless magic properties. (my short bow got more DPS)
Everytime I yank a jawbone from a skull, then ram it in an eyesocket, I know I'm buildin' a better future !
nice!
漂亮的谷歌翻譯的兄弟

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info