In case it wasn't stated clearly enough before...

...Wasteland 2 is utter shit and I can't believe Fargo getting 6 MILLION dollars to make it, then give people that unfinished, buggy, laggy, bloated and thoroughly (in terms of game mechanics) butchered piece of boar excrement.

So yeah, don't buy it. Knock on wood instead that "Tides of Numenera" doesn't wind up as bad as this turdmuffin.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Last edited by Avramovic on Nov 13, 2014, 2:17:35 PM
Can you show us on the doll where the game touched you?
"
Moonyu wrote:
Can you show us on the doll where the game touched you?

Wasteland 2 is cool. OMFGZ a kickstarer funded game has bugs.

Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Wasteland 2 is a nice game, although I'd have preferred pixel graphics (not like the original, though) instead of the 3d renders. They look chunky.
Everything else? Great. Hey, It's wasteland after all. Don't be like the "hipster suckers" guy at the Star Citizen thread.

PS!
And it's a kickstarter, not the newest EA project.

"Path of Exile needs a Circlejerk Subforum" -cypherrage
Im still unsure in what kind of drawer i should sort Kickstarter in.

Cover says it promotes "low goals to get money" with other words crapintended
still sometimes it potentially could create a shiny marble.

Haven´t bought from that publisher yet.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI
Ya it sounds like someone kicked in more than they could afford and are pissed its not the second coming of Christ. Don't donate to anything on KS if you cant live with the fact that it may become vaporware or a subpar product.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
Ya know, Charran, I could type out an essay here about all the things, little and big that are profoundly wrong with the game. I could. But you wouldn't hear me over the sound of OHMYGODWASTELAND2ISFINALLYHERE fanboyism anyway.

So instead, here are some short notes: 6.000.000$, Unity-based engine, CTD's every 4 quickloads in average, stalls even on i7 and i5-based systems, AWFUL graphics and ridiculous story (I let the Highpool die? Me? Oh wow, so other 14 ranger teams, all better equipped and trained, were on Jupiter at the time I was fighting for dear life?), oh and did I mention CTD's? I didn't? Well, CTD is tied to RNG in this game.
http://unrealitymag.bcmediagroup.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/gibson2.jpg

Mel Gibson is your daddy... and, you don't really want to know what he does.
Last edited by Avramovic on Nov 14, 2014, 8:58:56 AM
"
Lachdanan wrote:
Im still unsure in what kind of drawer i should sort Kickstarter in.

Cover says it promotes "low goals to get money" with other words crapintended
still sometimes it potentially could create a shiny marble.

Haven´t bought from that publisher yet.

Put it in two draws;

When you see kickstarters from people with good ideas who couldn't feasibly come up with the capital on their own, file it in the "hrm, capitalism in the modern age utilizes technology to bring the means of production to anyone with a good enough idea. Gawd, what a bunch of shit Marxism turned out to be" draw.

When you see kickstarters from established businessmen who are just trying to completely remove the element of risk from their projects by getting them funded before even making any committment (thus ensuring no risk, all reward), file it in the "getrekt, you don't deserve my money with that kind of attitude" draw.

S'what I do anyway >.>
South park
Go fund yourself
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info