My 150+ SC Exalted Orbs for your HC Currency 1.5 to 1

As title says, I have 200 Exalted Orbs on Standard I wish to turn into Hardcore currency (Exalted Orbs, Eternal Orbs, Mirror of Kalandra).
The ideal rate would be my 1.5 Standard Exalted Orb for your 1 Hardcore Exalted Orb. Rates to be discussed for Eternal Orbs and Mirror of Kalandra.

Previously traded Exalts

I can provide vouches from several people on top of the Hardcore ladder as well as well-known Standard traders.

Reach me in game at JackedCelery (level 1 Marauder on Hardcore) or SuperCelery (level 95 Templar on Standard). I might not be on much though so do not hesitate to leave me a private message here on the forums!

Thanks in advance!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
Last edited by Broccolini on Dec 13, 2014, 5:14:36 PM
Bump, 60 left!
My HC Race & PVP Rewards collection at /3140751. Please help me locate the few missing ones!
bump
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:
bump

Thanks! Bump, 43 I'm looking to convert!
ty traded 28 hardcore exalts for his 42 standard exalts
I like Apples!!!

★ Master Crafting Service ★ Level 8 Elreon, Tora, Vagan, Cata, Haku, Vorici ★ Level 5 Leo ★ Level 8 craft - 10c ★ Multiple level 8 Crafts - 20c ★ Rest are free, donate if you wish to donate it helps me out ★ Thread: 1519129 ★ Vouches Appreciated ★
Thanks! Bump!
Traded 10 of my HC ex to him with no problems. he went first due to my long history of vouches. trade was fast and efficient!
IGNs

Standard: Gyakufu | Gyakufuu
Warbands: Tsukikage
Tempest: Yamakage
"
swarmofseals wrote:
Traded 10 of my HC ex to him with no problems. he went first due to my long history of vouches. trade was fast and efficient!

Thanks for the vouch!

Bump, 220 to transfer now!
Free donger bump!!!!

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄ ░░░█░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░▀▀▀▄░░░░▐█░░░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀▄░░░▀█▄ ░▐▌░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░▐█▄▄░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░▐▌ ░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██ ░▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐ ░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░█ ░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
"
FriendlyMilk wrote:
Free donger bump!!!!

Classic Doge! Thank you! Bump, still 200+ for trade!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info