2H Axe Infernal Blow Mara for about 4 Exalts

Hey guys.

THIS SIDE IS IN DEVELOPMENT

I started this champ with the beginning of the Rampage league. All Items shown in this build are non-legacy ( except the weapon, cuz the legacy is weaker), so they can be afford by anybody.

Without any Auras atm I'm dealing 10.341,1 DPS with INFERNAL BLOW [IB]

The core Items of this build are KAOMS PRIMACY - The 2HAxe, and THE BRINGER OF RAIN - The Helmet. I also use SLITHERPINCH - The Gloves and an EYE OF CHAYULA - the Amulet.

The best part is that none of theese Items are very expensive, unless you are willing to get a legacy BRINGER or a better weapon.

ITEM LIST

Core Items:

Spoiler

The missing resistances do I get from rings, the beld and the boots.

Spoiler

SKILLS

HELMET
Spoiler

In the BRINGER i linked INFERNAL BLOW with MULTISRIKE and MELEE SPLASH. I also use ENDURANCE CHARGE ON MELEE STUN to keep my Endurance charges [EC] up. You might have already noticed that my resistances aren't capped yet. But with the EC I gain enough resis to be able to fight harder ELE mobs or hard physical hits like Vaals smash on the LvL 74 MAZE MAP.

WEAPON
Spoiler

In the Weapon I put, HATRED, HERALD OF ASH, REDUCED MANA, LEAP SLAM and atm a radnom STR GEM for leveling.

You can also link Blood rage in it, but my Vitality is almost 20 so I will keep it in untill then =).

GLOVES
Spoiler

The GEMS in the gloves were a bit tricky to find out how they work best for my build. Most people will link IMMORTAL CALL [IC] with Cast when Damage taken [CwdT], but I made the experience that IC will only block physical dmg and if I loose all my EC then I am even more vulnerable to ele dmg than before. So I use VAAL IC and MOLTEN SHELL with INCREASED DURATION and CwDt.

CAUTION: VAAL IC WONT BE CASTED BY CwDt !!!

The fact that VAAL IC can still be casted when I want it makes it even more nessessary for this build. AND it still gaines the bonus from INCREASED DURATION. At the moment I am 8 seconds unable to get killed while using VAAL IC

BOOTS
Spoiler

I use CwDt with ENDURING CRY, WARLORDS MARK and ENFEEBLE. I dont have the additional curse mod yet, but I try to get it on my EYE OF CHAYULA.

FLASKS
Spoiler

the 2 life flasks are against my 2 arch-enemies: Corrupted Blood -/ Chaos dmg stacks and getting hit way to hard. Funny that the flask on my panic button has the same name :D
With the AMPLE GRANITE FLASK OF IRON SKIN I have 90% phys dmg red with 7 EC on a lvl 74 MAZE map. The 2nd GRANITE FLASK is also awesome. CURSE IMMUNITY talks for itself imho. A QUICKSILVERFLASK is never wrong and DISPELLS F&C is a MUST HAVE.

THE BANDITS

Simple: I helped Oak three times.

THE PASSIVE TREE

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwFLQd1CZYLYRLhE0wTyRQgFewX4Ro-HpQhVSb4JyAnLyz7LdIwdzIJMok1kjboOQ462EZpSshOMlBHVw1Yr1nzWf5eE18_YEthIWRSZKNlp2xGbqpybHKpdO12f3fleA14enloeu97jHzZffV-4ITEhNmE74VShymHaooikFWQbJHOl3mZK55Xnz6pJ6luqZSsqq2NrlC18rkdu-29gb6KwKbBBMGjxLjE9sqQz37V-Nlh3D3iYeRR6hjrCew47w7yL_cy-Ov-aw==

as you can see, I skilled a few Life nodes, resistances and as much dmg nodes I could get.

With my flasks and EC I am tanky enough.

I made this build with a non-legacy BRINGER and KAOM'S PRIMACY for you, so you have a viable and buy-able build for all of you. The amount of DPS is adjusted to theese Items.

Currently I wear a legacy BRINGER and a better Weapon, which boost my DMG enormously.
I alsochanged my Boots into Windscream which allows me (finally) to cast EC + Enfeeble (or Temporal Chains depending on map/ enemies)

with them I am Currently at 23.000 DPS

Spoiler

I hope you enjoyed my build. leave a comment below if you have any quiestions or suggestions for me.
Last edited by phips_ger on Feb 2, 2015, 8:23:09 AM
update tree
The passive tree URL doesn't work, wat do
What's the point of using "Eye of Chayula"?
If you're really afraid of stuns, grab unwavering.
That amulet is just useless.

Try a Flask with "of staunching" suffix, this counters your "arch-enemy" corrupted blood 100%.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Tried myself on the passive tree.

Dont have much experience, just skilled what makes sense to me :)
Let me know what you thing about it.

Merry X-Mas to you <3

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4yExH7gdn-eV-RRl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhVw3SIZ7NpzCfy_Kcbpf3vvJBggfZfOoY9zJ82QHnNugUTfxLvJ8YkWSjrlD-axPJZad7dBpVYSGpJ5Bsh2p4eqmUhNnKkL2BmSsV7LkdhO907XrvBS1gS14TIVXcPQd1wKYs-4oiJyCpbngNWK9ybGxGMgm18jWS2L3-j03jplc64fJF_goxnjXWvrz0xkUKTiq2QUMxG8gppVBH7w4UIF8_9kiMzz38WGPG2Hasz36tjfjrwaMTTCb4F-FOMln-MHfiYWRSxBXE9nKpHM49DytQDc3-VA==

Last edited by Rikonn on Dec 24, 2014, 7:38:59 AM
trying the build with an alt, doing fine I guess, melee kinda sux in this game so. Guess its ok.
I use your build on my marauder, who is now lvl 51, and I can say that he is tremendously funny to play!

(Sry for my bad english :/)
Last edited by Paundarlo on Jan 21, 2015, 11:15:35 AM
22 / 01 / 15 Passive Tree is up to date
"
Rikonn wrote:
Tried myself on the passive tree.

Dont have much experience, just skilled what makes sense to me :)
Let me know what you thing about it.

Merry X-Mas to you <3

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAe4yExH7gdn-eV-RRl3kJljkO6wmFUtlhVw3SIZ7NpzCfy_Kcbpf3vvJBggfZfOoY9zJ82QHnNugUTfxLvJ8YkWSjrlD-axPJZad7dBpVYSGpJ5Bsh2p4eqmUhNnKkL2BmSsV7LkdhO907XrvBS1gS14TIVXcPQd1wKYs-4oiJyCpbngNWK9ybGxGMgm18jWS2L3-j03jplc64fJF_goxnjXWvrz0xkUKTiq2QUMxG8gppVBH7w4UIF8_9kiMzz38WGPG2Hasz36tjfjrwaMTTCb4F-FOMln-MHfiYWRSxBXE9nKpHM49DytQDc3-VA==

I tried to get all the endurance charges for max armor+res and the bonus time on Vaal Immortal Call
"
Peterlerock wrote:
What's the point of using "Eye of Chayula"?
If you're really afraid of stuns, grab unwavering.
That amulet is just useless.

Try a Flask with "of staunching" suffix, this counters your "arch-enemy" corrupted blood 100%.

yeah I'm still trying to craft a Panicked Hallowed life flask of staunching. still no luck :/

and the point in the Eye of chayula is that I still dont have Unwavering stance. just need 3 lvl to get rid of the amu =)
Last edited by phips_ger on Jan 22, 2015, 8:39:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info