Mathil's FlameDab (Crit flameblast) Atziri & reflect/hc viable

"
sikat wrote:
Insanely fun and fast build even with 35 crit chance. Somehow whole rooms melt with a single crit. Do you think maligaro's function as good as voidbringers? +dex frees one skill point and fb crits harder. Also do you think this build is viable in 1 week race where I will play around 20-25 hours?

An argument can be made for Maligaro sure. They grant a bit less tooltip dps but the real issue is Voidbringers add a lot more crit which is what we need to get a smoother gameplay going. As well as that the 200ES gives quite a bit of mana regen. +1 on herald of thunder doesn't hurt too.

So my opinion is Maligaro are fine but given the choice I'd be going Voidbringer.

And yea, I'll probably be doing this for the 1 week. Not sure it'll be quite as good with only 25 hours invested but you should still be able to get it going quite well past 70.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Nov 25, 2014, 6:06:07 PM
How do you deal with charging rhoas and those guys that use shield charge? The build is pretty safe, but whenever those mobs stunlock me, it's a sure death and i don't know how i can deal with it except popping a granite. I always struggle with this problem when using a caster build.

(There's also the problem of the massive desync those mobs cause, which also leads me to some deaths in that situation, but that can't really be avoided)
Last edited by Rynphos on Nov 27, 2014, 2:38:36 PM
"
Rynphos wrote:
How do you deal with charging rhoas and those guys that use shield charge? The build is pretty safe, but whenever those mobs stunlock me, it's a sure death and i don't know how i can deal with it except popping a granite. I always struggle with this problem when using a caster build.

(There's also the problem of the massive desync those mobs cause, which also leads me to some deaths in that situation, but that can't really be avoided)

I'm usually sidestepping them. Having 5k life, a cwdt immortal call setup and instant life pot usually covers any mistakes or tough situations they put me in before I get the chance to kill them.

That's about all I can tell you. It's how I deal with them and given the long range snipe capability of the flamedab I usually get the kill off before they get their charge near me.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
damn son. I just finished your tornado build. now I have to do this build. just curious, which build do you play now? do you still play your TS ranger sometimes? What about this build?

You are a great player and I thank you for making guides like this!

btw: how much did those sweet crit daggers cost ya? I am wondering how costly this build may be
Last edited by sighlight on Nov 30, 2014, 3:38:03 AM
Hey Mathil! Great build as usual, having a blast playing it! Just wondering, what would be your banditchoices?

HP,Point,Powercharge?

CheerS!
thanks for the basic guide. i made some adjustments to my likings (dualcurse and empower AA+clarity+pof) and having a blast dabbing around. you should check out vaal molten shell (kinda going yolo on it with conc, but even with lifeleech its still amazingly powerful and even more satisfying than dabbing. warpboooomwarpboooomwarpbooooom <3 )

Gear

Almost nobody dances sober, unless they happen to be insane.
Last edited by kalktresor on Nov 30, 2014, 2:19:07 PM
Last edited by D00kNukem on Dec 1, 2014, 11:43:19 PM
"
davidftw wrote:
Hey Mathil! Great build as usual, having a blast playing it! Just wondering, what would be your banditchoices?

HP,Point,Powercharge?

CheerS!

They're pretty up in the air really. An argument can be made for point or hp in normal, point in cruel for sure but power charge and point can be good in merc. You won't always relaibly have max power charges so going for many isn't always the best idea, but it can be since the more you have the easier to is to maintain.
hi Mathil we talk Today on twitch. I want start tour build in new league Bloodlines HC. Can you give me some advice? What blask i need to use or maybe cloak od defiance on place od carcass jack? Or maybe hybrid because passive with mana Regen shield will be so close? What do you think?
What happens if i dont have Fire leech? Thinking doing this kind of build in a league. Still viable?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info