[1.3] Pledge of incinerate acrobatics/ondar's guile/AA,/Cloak ,LC (Dual wield, 1H/shield available)

Hi poe!

My base idea was to play with incinerate in dual wielding with acrobatics/ondar's guile/artic armor for the defense. I acquired my Pledge of hands at lvl 90 and the synergy with acrobatic is very cool :).
Sorry for my poor english and if you have any suggestions for upgrade this build I take it :D.

For the beginning this isn't a low cost build but it's ok and you can play without pledge.

Rampage Video (sorry for quality but I can't upload 14go video with my crap co):
Spoiler
77 shrine map with lightning coil and no faster projectiles because I didn't have chrom at this moment xD
http://youtu.be/yTfRw9OmNpQ

Final tree:
Pledge tree:
Spoiler

Polyvalent life flask setup:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMDHgQHBbUHpQj0DkgPqxBYEZYVIBa_GYoajx8CH0Ei4iLqI_YmlSpNLJws6S2DMHEwfDIBMjQ1kjpCOlg_J0SrR-JJskp9SshLeE2STeNRR1M1VUtVxlb6Vytd8l5FXyph4mHrZ6BqQ2sXbRluqnfXelN_K3_GghCCHoPbh2WHdow2jX2Nv4-mkvOVIJcGmyabtZ1joqOkOaSxplevt7IZtfK747zqvYLAVMHzxKLLvc960IHUI9aK2L3bC90N3ajfit-w5Y7mgejW6QLr5Pba-uv7CfzF_o_-s_66c7PwaxXnl5dFfC-dFvMmPA==

Fire life flask setup:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMDHgQHBbUHpQj0DkgPqxBYEZYVIBa_GYoajx8CH0Ei4iLqI_YmlSepKk0snCzpLYMwcTB8MgEyNDWSOkI6WD8nR-JJskp9SshLeE2STeNRR1M1VUtVxlb6Vytd8l5FXyph4mHrZ6BqQ2sXbRluqnfXelN_K3_GghCCHoPbh2WHdow2jX2Nv5LzlSCXBpsmm7WdY6KjpDmksaZXr7eyGbXyu-O86r2CwFTB88Siy73PetCB1CPWiti92wvdDd2o34rfsOWO5oHo1ukC6-T22vrr-wn8xf6P_rP-uo-mRKtVrqyY8Ww22EkbKo3sVQ==

Evasion tree (but I recommend to have 1% fire leech):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMDHgQHBbUHpQj0DkgPqxBYEZYWvxmKGo8fAh9BIuoj9iaVKk0snC2DMHEwfDIBMjQ1kjpCOlg_J0SrSbJKyEt4TZJN41FHUzVVS1XGVytd8l5FXyph4mHrakNrF20Zbqp6U38rf8aCEIIeg9uHZYw2jX2Nv4-mkvOVIJcGmyabtZ1joqOksaZXr7eyGbXyu-O86r2CwFTB88Siy73PetQj1orYvdsL3ajfit-w5Y7mgejW6QLr5Pba-uv7Cf6P_rP-unOz8GsV55eXRXwvnRbzJjx9W6xHUUzKSsM6OuHyRf4KBx6VLvDVSVFVrg==
More evasion (and %energie shield) but you lose 50% life recovery from flasks

HC 1h/shield or dual wield flask(alchemist):
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAuMDHgQHBbUF-QceCPQOSA-rEZYV5xa_H0Ei6iP2JpUqTSqNLR8wcTB8MgE1kjbYOkI6WDrhPydJG0lRSshLeEyzTZJN41FHUUxTNVVLVcZXK13yXkVfKmHiYetqQ2sXbRluqnOzelN9W38rf8aCHoPbjDaNfY2_kvOVIJUulwabJpu1nWOio6SxplesR6yYshm18rvjvOq9gsBUwfPDOsSiykrPetQj1orYvdsL3ajfit-w5Y7o1ukC6-TsVfBr8NXxbPJF-uv-Cv6P_rP-uoIQB6VJsiycRX4OXGr6l5dFfC-dFvMmPOaBy70=

Shadow tri-ele incinerate:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYARXyXlxXn8Gtzs4w2VUth4iaVFr8HY8u95oEDHh9BD6tTNZu1GYr7CfbaGo8tg5cGxKK74_66Iuro1psmMgGyGc96Yet6UwW11CMwcd2oS3g6Qo2_UUcwfI19I_ZNkvrrkvNeRX8r1orDOspKUUysR31bKk0_J0rIbqq18jWS2L3-Crc-QYf56ILHKPrr7prgRZ1TUriTpLHljp1jXfIOSBGWBx6VLvDVSVF_xsHFiEKCHtsLMtFFR8BmBLOiAOFz7SCCm5o7toaWdOw4Jy-QVRo47TzVphg8vScvnRbzJjzwH8AacYVXKUbX2rmxQg==

Beginner tree based on 1h/shield or dual wield
Spoiler

30 points tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZLYsfxwj0wFS86mpDaxeVIMHzoqN_xhGWDkhd8p1j5Y6ksYw2VUth4iaVFr8HY8u9

60 points tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZLYsfxwj0wFS86mpDaxeVIMHzoqN_xhGWDkhd8p1j5Y6ksYw2VUth4iaVFr8HY8u9Ax4fQQ-rUzWbtSLq6NabJgX5lwbEorvj_royAbIZz3oFtY2_UUcwfI19I_ZNkn8r1orDOspKUUysR31b

I take in first sniper, after heart of oak and ondar's guile.
Note if you don't play with any armor or granite so you can take acrobatics

75 points tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZLYsfxwj0wFS86mpDaxeVIMHzoqN_xhGWDkhd8p1j5Y6ksYw2VUth4iaVFr8HY8u9Ax4fQQ-rUzWbtSLq6NabJgX5lwbEorvj_royAbIZz3oFtY2_UUcwfI19I_ZNkn8r1orDOspKUUysR31bKk0_J0rIbqq18jWS2L0tH0yzBAeD21XG6-RfKoIe

Now you have few options for your defense.
1°) Play with elritch battery and es mana regen stuff for running arctic armour, add granite flask at your setup if you can't play with acrobatic (the best choice for dock farming :D)
2°) Play with lightning coil and acrobatic without arctic armour.
3°) So if you can play with lightning coil/acro/AA it's gg and you can greed on the tree

110 points tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA34rpAv6zVyu9gm0ZCPTAVLzqakNrF5UgwfOio3_GEZYOSF3ynWPljqSxjDZVS2HiJpUWvwdjy70DHh9BD6tTNZu1Iuro1psmBfmXBsSiu-P-ujIBshnPegW1jb9RRzB8jX0j9k2SfyvWisM6ykpRTKxHfVsqTT8nSshuqrXyNZLYvS0fTLMEB4PbVcbr5F8qgh46WKyY8Ww22EkbKo3sVf6PTeOmVzrh8kX-CvrrkvNeRQcelS7w1UlRL50W8yY82wvUIzBx3ahLeDpCYet6U0V-Dlxq-nOz8GsV5w==

After elritch battery/acrobatics/phase acro , I like rush survivalist for know the resistance I need on my stuff, after I finish the wheel evasion and life, and I go for some HP and heart of flame, finish by alchemist or more deeps when you reach lvl 90

Rampage pledge/dual wield
Spoiler

I'm actually lvl 92. This is my current tree

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwW1Bx4I9A5ID6sQWBGWFecWvxbzGYoajx8CH0Ei6iP2JjwmlSpNLJwtgy-dMHEwfDIBMjQ1kjpCOlg_J0SrRXxJUUrIS3hNkk3jUUdRTFM1VUtVrlXGVytd8l5FXyph4mHrakNrF20Zbqpzs3pTfVt_K3_GghCCHoPbh2WMNo19jb-PppLzlSCVLpcGl5ebJpu1nWOio6SxplesR6-3shm18rvjvOq9gsBUwfPDOsSiykrPetQj1orYvdsL3ajfit-w5Y7o1ukC6-Twa_DV9tr66_sJ_o_-s_66

Cloak of defiance setup! (my old gear but nice armor for the beginning when you don't have the pledge)
Spoiler

My defense with cloak:
Spoiler

Mana remaining : 1500 with clarity herald of ice and thunder / 927 with Discipline (350 mana regen)/ 675 with haste

GMP Incinerate's tooltip:
Spoiler

With haste 5800 dps
Added chaos for elemental reflect map with cloak of defiance, and if you don't have quality add lightning for shock

Cloak of defiance gear:
Spoiler

Pledge of hands
is an amazing staff for this build, nice spell damage, free lvl 30 spell echo (give 10% cast speed) and 100% maximum mana for a strong synergy with acrobatics

Armor
Cloak of defiance is nice armor for the mana shield from Mind over matter, maximum mana and mana regeneration. I use it for the beginning because with dual weilding gear it's easier to craft 3 blue socket than lightning coil and for run arctic armor.

Jewelry:
Ring/amulet with mana regen are really important.(with STR amulet you save one passif point)

Belt:
The belt "doryani's invitation" is nice with pledge if you haven't fire leech on other item.

Boots:
Atziri's step is really nice for this build too, Hp, nice evasion, 30%ms and 14-16 spell dodge :).
The vertex is better but more expensive!
If you have nice evasion gloves (400+), an hp 300+ Es helmet can be nice too or 200Es + 50 maximum mana.

Helmet
Alpha howl is nice for his high evasion, anti freeze (for yolo openning safe :D), 8% reduced mana reserved and +2 aura gem.

Rolls important on the cloak of defiance are maximum mana and mana regen.

For the half regen map I use discipline and switch atziri promise for mana flask because I don't have a 6L pledge :( (mana leech is sufficient if you play in 6L or 5L with last green socket)

Dual wielding gear (before the pledge)
Spoiler

I think rare wand can be pretty awesome with nice mod. One with +2 cold gem for the arctic armor and the other with fire leech, both with double roll spell damage and suffix cast speed fire damage and mana regen.

I played the apep's with cloak of the defiance and mana leech/faster proj in 5L because of the high mana cost (I played apep's more often than doyriani's catalyst)

You can play doyriani's catalyst and rare wand with lightning coil.

Lightning coil setup! (my favorite and actual setup):
Spoiler

Lightning coil gear:
Spoiler

With the vertex I can play with purity of fire instead of discipline it's very cool.
- For this build 1% fire leech is sufficient. Well I have my amulet with 1% fire leech , the armor and chance to ignite from doryani's invitation is useless but I lose 30% fire damage. So need a better amulet (Life Spell Damage cast speed mana regen resistance) with STR implicit for save 1 passif point or I change doyrani's invitation for a belt with double STR roll (implicit and explicit) with life and resist. Of course you can corrupt the pledge for fire leech :D.
-The Vertex is cool for the high ES/EV and "just" 1.5 ex in ramapage but no life. I want change the vertex for an ES helmet with 200+ ES,50 mana, life or 300+ ES and life with resistance and a gloves with 400+ Evasion, life and resistance.
This kind of Es helmet (but I still need better gloves!):
Spoiler

Stats with lightning coil and vertex:
Defense (aura: clarity, purity of lightning and fire)
Spoiler

Incinerate with GMP (and with herald of ice and thunder):
Spoiler

Incinerate with LMP (and with herald of ice and thunder):
Spoiler

Update with new belt, new tree and new stats:
Spoiler

My new stats:
Defense (while running purity of fire and lightning)
Spoiler

Tooltip Incinerate (while running herald of thunder and ice:
Incinerate with faster projectile in 5th socket
Spoiler

Incinerate with added cold damage 19/20 (9630 dps without the vertex)
Spoiler

Update 1.3 (nerf witch :D):
Without vertex 9431 dps with lmp added cold.

Bloodlines 1h/shield
Spoiler

Shadow (rip 82):
Spoiler
Hi, currently I have 2 deaths in this league. First death lvl 2, hi no comment :D, and the second lvl 65 on yolo openning rare chest at lunaris temple.
Now I'm lvl 75, I strated map at lvl 67 when I reached eldritch battery and my spell echo from quest ^^.
I used incinerate during my leveling but it's not very powerfull without spell echo :D, you also can play OPflameblast.

Shadow lvl 75 gear & stats
Spoiler

Currently tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUHHgdjDkgPqxGWFecWvxg8GYoajyLqI_YmlSj6Kk0tgzBxMHwyATWSOkI64T8nQYdFfEWdSVFKyEt4TZJN41FHUUxTNVNSVUtd8l5FYeJh626qc7N6U31bfyt_xoIegseIQow2jX2Nv5LzlS6XBpeXmuCbJpu1nWOksaZXrEeyGbXytz67470nwcXDOsSiykrLvc961CPWiti92wvdqOWO5oHo1uvu8Gvw1fJF9tr56Prr-wn-Cv6P_ro=

Gear
Spoiler

I keep my currencie for a pledge but If I want upgrade my stuff in this way, probably need a better energie shield chest, a Saffell's Frame or dual weilding (need 1% fire leech).
It's practically self found stuff except herald of ice and scepter.

Stats (aura/buff: grace,clarity, herald of thunder & ice):
Defense:
Spoiler

Offense:
Spoiler

Shadow lvl 80
Spoiler
No huge change about gear just better jewel & boots with movement speed ^^
Hp: 4300 , Mana: 1467
DPS gem lvl 18 4L: 2791
Current tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABLMFtQceB2MOSA-rEZYV5xa_GDwZihqPIuoj9iaVKPoqTS2DMHEwfDIBMtE1kjpCPydBh0VHRXxFnUlRSshLeE2STeNRR1FMUzVTUlVLXfJeRWHiYetuqnOzelN9W38rf8aCHoLHiEKMNo19jb-S85UulwaXl5rgmyabtZ1jogCksaZXrEeyGbXytz64k7vjvSfAZsHFwzrEospKy73PetQj1orYvdsL3ajhc-WO5oHo1uvu8Gvw1fba-ej66_sJ_gr-j_66

Rip lvl 82 I did a big big mistake, lighning warp in blue pack and I didn't check the affix, so that's was herald of obelisk :D too much spinning lightning totem ==> insta rip

Witch (rip 87):
Spoiler

Witch lvl 85 gear & stats:
Spoiler

Current tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAx4EBwW1BfkHHgj0DkgPqxGWFecWvx9BIuoj9iaVKk0qjS0fMHEwfDIBNZI22DpCOlg64T8nRX5JG0lRSshLeEyzTZJN41FHUUxTNVVLVcZXK13yXkVfKmHiYetqQ2sXbRluqnOzelN9W38rf8aCHoPbjDaNfY2_kvOVIJUulwabJpu1nWOio6SxplesR6yYshm18rvjvOq9gsBUwfPDOsSiykrPetQj1orYvdsL3ajfit-w5Y7o1ukC6-TsVfBr8NXxbPJF-uv-Cv6P_rP-ug==

Gear:
Spoiler

Stats (buff/aura: clarity grace herald of ice and thunder):
Note: Need around 2200 mana for run the two herald.
Defense:
Spoiler

Offense:
Spoiler

Gem lvl 19 : 3700 dps

Cheap and end game gear:
Spoiler
Cheap gear:
Spoiler
Chest:
- Cloak of flame nice chest against physical damage since 1.3 with the nerf of lightning coil cloak of defiance but low ES no life.
- Infernal Mantle cheap option for run easily arctic armour, nice damage boost with +1 gem and fire damage, decent armor for 72- map

Boots:
- Rainbowstride nice ES/mana max boots with decent movement speed resistance , great combo with rumi's concotion + saffell's frame/rathpith globe

Shield:
- Saffell's frame for the maximum resistance that gives a nice synergy with cloak of flame/lightning coil and rumi's concoction + rainbowstride (around 43% spell block)

Amulet:
- Atziri's foible huge mana regen amulet with double roll regen implicit/explicit mod, maximum mana en % maximum mana, but no life no resistance no cast speed/spell damage. Can be corrupt for 1% fire leech implicit. I never use it but it can help you to run AA easily and play with some STR gem and 68 wand (248 int requirement).
- All jewelries need mana regeneration as suffix.

Helmet:
- Geofri's Crest can be nice for upgrade your dps in 4L or aura with +1 gem, nice resistance but it's ES/Armor helmet and no life.

Flask:
- Atziri's promise increases your dps and gives some chaos resistance against bond of chaos affix.

End game gear:
Spoiler

Chest:
- Lightning Coil nice armor against physical damage, decent evasion and maximum life but -60% lightning resistance. With the all resistance from witch's tree (29%) it's easy to raeach 75% maximum lightning resistance without purity of lightning. Nice synergy with saffell's frame and topaz flask.

- Cloak of defiance is very late game armor because you need some ES/mana stuff, rings & amulet with mana regen are decent price but with maximum mana and max ES are very expensive. This armor is more expensive than lightning coil and probably I need change some passif node in the tree. This armor has nice synergy with the new flask Taste of hate and you need run better than lvl 20 arctic armor with this armor.

Boots:
- Atziri's step huge evasion, 30% movement speed, decent maximum life, 14-16% spell dodge but no resistance.

Helmet:
- Alpha's howl nice evasion helmet, +2 aura gems, antifreeze and chilled avoidance, but low resistance and no hp.

Shield:
- Rapthith globe increases DPS, decent ES and 10% maximum life. Nice synergy with good rolls rumi's concotion and rainbowstriode.

Belt:
- Doryani's invitation increases DPS, can be an option to get fire leech, but no maximum life, armor and chance to ignite are useless.

Flask:
- Rumi's concotion not the best since the 1.3 and you need very nice roll.
- Taste of hate is an amazing new flask, has the same mechanics than lightning coil but in cold. I think it's very strong with cloak of defiance.

Weapon:
- Rare wander with prefix +2 cold gem for the arctic armor, with one spell damage mod for craft 1% fire leech or double roll spell damage if you have 1% fire leech on other part of your stuff. Suffix with mana regeneration cast speed and fire damage
- Doryani's catalyst is a nice weapon for elemental incinerate player (nice for a pure fire setup too), but no mana regen maybe need to rework a bit the tree for reach shaper.

- Pledge of hands still a great item for me but it's more gear dependent, free lvl 30 spell echo, huge spell damage, 100% maximum mana!

Gems and link
Spoiler

Pledge polyvalent setup:
Spoiler
Incinerate -> Faster Casting -> greater multiple projectiles/lesser multiple projectiles -> quality added lightning damage/added chaos damage -> faster projectiles/mana leech/blind/added cold damage -> added chaos/cold/lightning

This setup is nice because you can do half regen map with mana leech, faster projectiles gives nice range and up damage from added chaos (also, you can play without quality incinerate)

Pledge Fire setup:
Spoiler
Two options:
1°)Incinerate -> FC -> GMP/LMP -> Fire penetration -> Empower -> Faster projectiles/added chaos or lightning/added cold + pyre.
2°)Incinerate -> FC -> GMP/LMP -> Fire penetrattion -> Cold to fire -> Added cold damage

This is setup is nice for killing some boss and to do fire resistance/equilibrium map because you penetrate the fire resistance, better fire leech and deal huge fire damage. But the problem is from the tree for the first option (and gems for me).
You need 6L for the second option or play without cold to fire but with pyre.
For half regen play without AA or play with blood magic

Why faster casting in second socket?
Because pledge doesn't offer casting speed except 10% bonus from lvl 30 spell echo and quickly 3th stage!
Why no fire pen in polyvalent setup?
Because your fire damage is ~55-60% of your dps in 5Link, less in 6L. It's nice for your fire leech and against fire resistance monster but it doesn't affect the damage from other source. I prefer use it in fire setup but it's POE you can play as you like :D

Dual wiell or 1H/shield gems:
Spoiler

Classic setup:
-Incinerate -> Spell Echo -> LMP/GMP -> Added chaos/faster casting -> fire penetration -> Added chaos/faster casting/empower

Dual wield catalyst
-Incinerate -> SE -> LMP/GMP -> quality added lightning/FC -> fire pen/added cold -> FC/added lightning

GMPvsLMP:
I like GMP because I'm a yolo solo player :D I like to see the blue flame area to cover all my screen :D but I think LMP is better in more situation than GMP (easier to shotgun with 3 beams than 5 and easier to sustain mana with lmp) of course you can switch but it's boring for me :D.
So to sum up: Depends of your playstyle :D

Other link:
Arctic armor -> Elemental weakness/enfeeble -> Empower
Lightning warp -> reduced duration -> faster casting
After it's what you want :D I play most often my time with vaal haste/grace but you can play with totem too, try different cast when damage taken.

Bandit:
Oak - Kill - Kill

Master that you need:
Elreon (crafter jewelries) -> Catarina (Fire leech, maximum mana) -> Tora(craft mod flask on belt)/haku

Last edited by Thailesk on Jan 3, 2015, 8:06:51 AM
Add new gear and one video :D
1.3 is comming :D, so no change on the tree for the witch except nerf at the starter (less cast speed and mana regeneration) but witch still nice (the best option for pure fire incinerate).

I ll try new tree with shadow for tri-elemental incinerate with celestial punishment and judgement in bloodline with the same kind of perspectives (same stuff, acrobatics, ondar's guile, arctic armour). Probably good in solo, less in team.
The tree:
Spoiler
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgYAl5dFfPBrFedzs4w2YeJVSxa_JpWdY-WOpLFd8g5ISVHw1ZUuBx4RlsHFf8bbC4IeiEKbtVM1D6saj_ba-wkZiv66u-PEopcGLYM6Qkt43agwcdQjBbXo1iLq1op_KzB8UUeNv02SI_aNfV5FkvP663pTYevPerIZMgGbJspKwzqsR1FMfVsqTUrIPye18m6q2L01krc-_gr56EGHKPqCx1NSRZ2a4OvuuJNFRzLRwGaiAASzgpvtIOFzlnS2hicv7DgaOJBVwBqxQvMRcYVG19q5mjvtPNWmy73mgQdjGDzAmgmq2fz53YuMH0EDHg==

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info