Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Spectral Equilibrium Build

Hi there !

There is build i dream to achieve but dont have the knowledge/skills to know if it can be viable or shit.
On top of that, i tried to level a shadow for this build but screwed my passive tree so much that i had to change it completely (went from melee to spell if you can imagine).

So the Idea is to have an ELEMENTAL EQUILIBRIUM to make use of these 2 baby :

One with good fire roll and one with good cold roll.

I'd need a good AOE attack that alternate main and right hand.
-> Spectral Throw is my best pick supported by :
.. -> multistrike, faster attacks, weapon elem damage, faster projectile

I thought about a shavronne's chest (lightning reflect) in order to make use of one dual strike with the EQUILIBRIUM
Plus an int (ES) build would help getting elemental nodes.

Shavronnes could help to be in low life/ES build and get damage boost (if any exists other than redbeak) to retaliate the loss of damage from all unavailable auras like heralds,anger,wrath,...

like the auras, all explicit mods like adds x-x (cold/fire/light) damage are out of question

So my question are :
- Would a templar (armor/ES) be better than a scion ?
- is there any gear that would give me a descent damage boost ?
- how t f**k do i level up for this build ?

I know EleEq isn't appreciated but i find it very slik and appealing by its originality.
Plus I love the rp style of dual wielding :D

Glass cannon idea are welcome, i dont play hardcore.

Cheers
Maybe i didn't express myself clearly,

I'm anxious, so does any of you thinks using two dyadus for elemental equilibrium is a bad or very bad idea ?
I think EE can work with dyadus. You could use lightning warp to proc EE with lightning damage and then use cleave or dual strike as main attack. Using herald of thunder (with curse on hit-elemental weakness) could further help as the ongoing lightning (after killing a shocked enemy) would further proc EE with lightning damage. Just be sure to either make a crit build (and don't take resolute technique) or pick up chance to shock from the tree to get HoT started.
Playstyle would be to warp-hit once and let burning proliferation do the rest and then move to the next mob that might already be hit by HoT.

If you want to apply several attacks instead of hit once+burn you would have to use an alternating attack like heavy strike/flicker/spectral throw for example.

Just don't expect to do OP damage. Elemental weapons are much harder to scale than those with high physical damage due to the abundance of physical damage nodes on the tree/physical damage support gems.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info