FireChuck, Beyond Infernal Mantle CoC

Spoiler

rocking with this setup, lvl 79 atm
with max charges my chance to crit is 74.8 and 76.5 - is it enough for this stage or i should look for T1 critchance wands?

edit: oh, it's not dual wand build anymore :D
Last edited by ekunholy on Nov 6, 2014, 6:15:45 AM
"
ekunholy wrote:
Spoiler

rocking with this setup, lvl 79 atm
with max charges my chance to crit is 74.8 and 76.5 - is it enough for this stage or i should look for T1 critchance wands?

edit: oh, it's not dual wand build anymore :D

Thats very cool that you pulled it off without infernal mantle. The mantle gives 100% crit and 25% to chaos convert which helps against reflect. I reached over 10k total ES and HP with my hybrid, thanks to the shield. You should get a shield since it doesnt seem worth it because wand doesn't double proc.

I killed atziri twice today, but died to vaal. See my rip video, maybe someone else can record an atizri kill, because I am done with this game : ) and I leave satisfied.
How many chromes does it take to get GGGBB on Infernal Mantle?

Should I do the Vorici recipe?
Yes, he changes the top 2 colors. Get 1 green at the bottom and do the 2x green recipe
It worked!

But my chance to crit is only 51% (no charges) making me feel really weak.

My wand has 10.32 local crit chance, should I get it higher?
"
Agent_Wesker wrote:
It worked!

But my chance to crit is only 51% (no charges) making me feel really weak.

My wand has 10.32 local crit chance, should I get it higher?

51% + 10,5 (base crit on wand) * 0.5 * 6 power charges = 82,5%
If you get a wand with 11% base crit it would be even higher.
If you use Herald of Thunder with Curse on Hit, you are always at full charges without manually casting anything.
Also, if you can, craft crit chance on amulet.
Increasing Field of View in PoE: /1236921
Last edited by Shajirr on Nov 9, 2014, 6:45:17 AM
"
everydaytool wrote:
Yes, he changes the top 2 colors. Get 1 green at the bottom and do the 2x green recipe

No, it doesn't work like that, don't mislead people.
Vorici overwrites colours on all sockets.
That means when using 2G recipe 2 upper sockets will be green, and other 4 will be whatever they randomly roll.

I already spent 1ex in cromes trying to colour this damn mantle, only gotten 3G once, and of course 1 green rolled on an unconnected 6th socket...

Update - roilled 3G again, and again one is on unconnected socket........... FML
Update 2 - finally! This shit is rolled:

took 268 chromes

The most effective recipes are 1G and 2G according to Vorici calc, I chose 1G because watching 200 chromes disappearing in 8 clicks is just too depressing

Last edited by Shajirr on Nov 9, 2014, 9:49:17 AM
if I only have a 5L.. what gem should I drop?
"
lillbysen wrote:
if I only have a 5L.. what gem should I drop?

Arctic Breath or Ice Spear.

AFter testing, I changed my mind and using the Ice Spear now - it just has more utility compared to Arctic Breath, and damage difference is negligible.
Last edited by Shajirr on Nov 12, 2014, 6:16:54 AM
Tried this in 1 week sc race.Had tons of fun. Great guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info