Botched Carto Box Support Group

This game is good at making you feel like a battered wife.

Blow an almost an ex of currency getting good stats on a carto box in a 74 underground sea, first one I've seen in at least 100 maps. Looks good on paper, all lined up nice to drop me a sweet pile. Hit dat box and kill da monsters, all excited to look at loot, DUNE DUNE DUNE DUNE PROMENADE PROMENADE GROTTO GROTTO, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I need a hug :P
You found a bunch of chissels, nice. Now go get them hammers.

\o/

In my experience there is usually at least 1 map of same lvl in a box, but on the bright side, some boxes drop 0 maps...so there is that.

In the great balance of RNG, you only got mildly fucked, somewhere out there a dude rolled an ex and got 0 drops out of it.

(now didn't that make you feel better? Now go kick that imaginary dude in the sack for additional joy)

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
i had a similar experience, but didnt lose currency.

i never ever see carto boxes, but one fateful day i stumbled on one in a 73 map, i was pretty exited, anyways i completely nubbed it up and miss clicked the box while it was still white.

i got 1 map and it wasnt a good one.

shit happens.

btw carto frequency needs upping.
a 74 map=2 chaos and you re using 1 ex on a carto box? oO you could have bought like 14 75 maps for it :D
"
Ceratoidei wrote:
a 74 map=2 chaos and you re using 1 ex on a carto box? oO you could have bought like 14 75 maps for it :D

Pretty much this, put a chaos or two (max) on Cartos found maps below 77.
You guys suck at rolling carto boxes is the problem.

All you should ever need to get is alter Mirror, and regal to try get + items/level/qty

Works for me for the past two challenge leagues and i'm sure it'll work on the next.

Obviously, you get slapped in the face sometimes. but hey you spent <20 alters and a regal with a couple augments... and for the most part, any good map you get, it's giving you two
Last edited by Malum95 on Nov 2, 2014, 8:42:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info