Herald Of Thunder Does Not Proc From Totem's While Using Ancestral Bond

Not sure if its a bug or not. But im using Ancestral Bondx 2 Totems [Arc Spell Linked with Added lightning , faster cast , Lightning Pen, Spell totem .] My Aura's are [Clarity , Wrath And Herald of Thunder] Herald of thunder is not procing from any of my totem spells . But it will proc from a ball lightning if i Unlearn Ancestral Bond . Tool tip Says " If you killa shocked enemy, Lightning Bolts will strike enemies around you for a short duration"
Last edited by EagleScout22 on Nov 1, 2014, 12:01:55 AM
Yea i noticed this aswell, it was a bit of a let down.
I wanted to use this on my flame totem guy. (3dragon helmet to shock all the time)

The totems count as an own unit which it seems cannot have the HoT buff on them.
Same goes for summons like zombies / spectres etc.
I have Built this Characture Around this Whole concept . Is There a Way to Reset my Talent Tree ?
"
EagleScout22 wrote:
I have Built this Characture Around this Whole concept . Is There a Way to Reset my Talent Tree ?

<- will help you to reset a char.
However it can be abit pricy to do a full respec this way. So its usualy faster to reroll another char.
They should still get your lightning damage buff. But I guess they won't proc the lightning storm since they are not you.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
yea.. The buff is present on you but not on totem. you get the added damage because totems use your offensive stats but wont proc heralf of ice/thunder because its on kill effect is restricted to the entity with active buff (=you)
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
EagleScout22 wrote:
But it will proc from a ball lightning if i Unlearn Ancestral Bond .

HoT doesn't proc at all if you have Ancestral Bond because only you can proc the lightning effect (not your totems) - and you can't do damage when you have that keystone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info