Legendary trolls in PoE and their hilarious pranks

So i've been playing in standard league for a while and took breaks for weeks and sometimes even months and i saw few noteworthy trolls and stuff but i always keep popping into a troll named [Removed by Support] or something like that, an atm lvl 92 Summoner witch.....

Months ago the only trollish activity i saw him do was scamming ppl with fake map parties, you know show 77-78 map, take the chaos and dc..... now i came back from a long break around a week ago and i saw again he was making fake parties.... the only thing i thought was something like "omg such an old troll and ppl still giving him free chaos"

But around 2 days ago i noticed something strange, he was actually running map parties, lvl 72-73 maps, usually he just names the parties "72" and i was like "wtf, he uses that account for something other than scamming?"

And today was the day when i saw his new way of having fun, and the creativity he puts into these map parties, and tbh i was slightly amused :))

So i saw he ran a 72 party and actually joined it. He ran the map from his battle-scarred ho but put the map device too close to the fence/wall in a way that 2 of the portals were inaccessible...... ofc ppl were scolding him for it.....

so the next party he ran i joined again and when i entered his ho there was no map device..... hahah then i knew what was coming, ofc the other party members came and then he put the device next to the wall, ofc 2 couldn't join the party cause the portals were hanging in the air and started lamenting:))

ofc this time i knew what was coming and quickly jumped through one of the portals.... and then came the rest of the fun, it turned out he put totally hard and troll mods on the map, reflect, etc, and 2 of the members died very soon..... so there were only him and me in the map, but i'm quite tanky too so survived..... ofc the boss was double asphyxia, he with his über-tanky summoner which was designed not to do damage but survive while his "victims" die ofc didn't help but hid in a corner and was waiting for the double freezer/summoner boss to finish me off, when i told him, "they're dead", he got pissed and kicked me from the "party":)) ofc no offence, cause this is a very funny troll..... imo soon to become a legend in standard.....

Do you guys from the other leagues know about similar people and could you share their pranks with the rest of us? i'm really curious what mischiefs ppl with rested minds can come up with in this game :)
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Oct 31, 2014, 3:37:49 PM
I don't like the chaos scam, but the rolling intentionally nasty 72 maps and pugging them is pretty funny, and the in accessible portals is pretty clever. Hopefully it's a sign of him stepping up his troll game beyond, hurr hurr I'm gonna rob people. That's the oldest trick in the book.
this would have been better if he pulled it off in Beyond on a regularly basis.

You should edit out the name before support does it for you.

On a related note, I once alched an orchard in an early mapping group because someone stole a 69 from me(inventory full when I tried to grab). Everyone died except me, it was glorious :).
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Oct 31, 2014, 3:38:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info