Question about Season events

If I create a character that dies in an event, and ressurect the character so that it gets transferred into standard league, will I still get the points from the event?

I didn't get any points from a 2 hour race yesterday even though I did not delete the character, so I am wondering if by ressurecting a character, I also lose my points.

Would suck not getting any points for sitting here for 3 hours with the "4 hour piety kill" event.
Doesn't seem that I got any points from the Piety race... :S

Oh well.
The only event type this season you can die and still receive points for is the Endless Ledge. All others (this season) require your character to still be alive to get the points.
Last edited by Spoonmann on Oct 31, 2014, 4:32:17 PM
Oh, ok. Well that sucks.
The race will say whether or not you need to be alive or dead. For season 9 only Endless Ledge awards points for dying as stated but there are other ones, they just aren't scheduled this time.
"
terrex wrote:
The race will say whether or not you need to be alive or dead. For season 9 only Endless Ledge awards points for dying as stated but there are other ones, they just aren't scheduled this time.

I really hope Descent and Descent Champions return for Season 10. Cutthroat would be nice to see again as well.
Last edited by Spoonmann on Oct 31, 2014, 4:35:24 PM
"
Spoonmann wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

I really hope Descent and Descent Champions return for Season 10. Cutthroat would be nice to see again as well.

Yeah, I really liked Descent, when I casually raced in one of the previous seasons. That and Endless Ledge are by far the most interesting runs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info