new sound options : mute all sounds Except pms when in background

hi, trading is a real pain, but i usually leave the game in alt tabbed mode when working at home, the problem is the bakground sound is still there i just want to hear the pms so i can do the trades, not hear the waterfall or other background sfx.

So it seems to me that an option for *mute all sounds Except pms when in background* would be really nice
I hate the lab

SET FREE THE ASCENDANCY POINTS https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216
Last bumped on Nov 30, 2017, 8:15:43 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This would be great, I work from home as well and often have PoE open for trading while I work - would be nice to filter out the sound of people running around Sarn Encampment. Sure I could sit in my hideout where it's quieter but then it buggers up the message board.
Last edited by RandallPOE on Oct 31, 2014, 8:29:31 AM
+1
+1
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
"
Xanin wrote:
hi, trading is a real pain, but i usually leave the game in alt tabbed mode when working at home, the problem is the bakground sound is still there i just want to hear the pms so i can do the trades, not hear the waterfall or other background sfx.

So it seems to me that an option for *mute all sounds Except pms when in background* would be really nice

good god you are a genious, i've tried many combinations of ingame sound effects values and poe sound with the windows 10 mixer etc;; this would fix it all.

Also i think you meant: new sound OPTION (no S) ;p
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Nov 26, 2017, 2:07:07 PM
You can turn all those sounds silent and only keep chat alerts afair, but it's the regular mixer and not a toggle (and most certainly not one that enables entirely different settings in background).

It's a good idea though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info