Spell/Support Gem Megathread

I noticed there is no Megathread for Spell and Support Gems. To make it easier on everyone i have decided to start one for everyone. For the sake of everyone reading, please use proper (or at least decent) grammar. If you have a spell that's already been suggested somewhere, post it anyways! I will put any Suggestion onto the main list if i either like it or it gets good feed back from enough people. To kick of this megathread i will suggest a few spells i thought of.

Spoiler
From Shadows: (Dexterity Skill) Teleports you instantly to target location leaving behind a replica of you. The replica then explodes after a second creating a cloud of smoke that deals Chaos Damage.

Spoiler
Warp Arrow: (Dexterity Skill) Shoots an arrow that pierces all enemies, when it reaches its target location, it will instantly warp your character to that point. The Arrow deals Physical damage, but the Warp will deal an AoE Ligtning burst.

Spoiler
Pillar Shot: (Dexterity Skill) Shoots an arrow that will summon a pillar of ice at target location. If it hits an enemy before reaching its destination, it will explode and Deal a burst of Cold Damage. The Pillar blocks projectiles, movement, and teleportation/leaping.

Spoiler
Heavy Shot: (Dexterity Skill) Shoots a Heavy arrow that deals massive physical damage and knockback. it also has a chance to stun. [/b]

Spoiler
Translocate: (Intelligence Skill) Instantly trades places with a target enemy. Deals a light amount of Chaos Damage.

Spoiler
Toxic Fumes: (Intelligence Skill) Creates a plume of toxin smoke that deals Chaos damage. If any form of Fire Damage passes through the plume, it will ignite and deal fire damage to enemies in and around it.

Spoiler
Wall of Reflection: (Intelligence Skill) Creates a Wall that reflects all enemy projectiles to their source.

Spoiler
Webbing: (Intelligence Skill) Shoots an AoE Web that slows enemies and slightly reduces their Fire Resistance. If they take any form of Fire damage, the Slow is removed, but they will take increased fire damage from that source.

Spoiler
Blitz strike: (strength Skill) Your Next melee attack will deal bonus Physical Damage.

Spoiler
Parry: (Strength Skill) Blocks the next melee attack and deal damage to its source.

Spoiler
Shield Throw: (Strength Skill) Throws your shield at the enemy like a boomerang. (just a shield version of spectral throw.
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
inb4 this "megathread" will have at most 2 pages.
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info