Tora quests

When I'm doing Tora in a party and mission is "go to den and kill blabla" sometimes i don't get reward. I think it happens if I'm on a loading screen, going to the den and others kill all mobs inside before I get it. Happened twice. I have mission completed on the side text but no exclamation mark on Tora and when I talk with her she's still describing the mission. Please fix it soon :/
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
Last edited by Entropher on Oct 29, 2014, 7:32:38 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Do you always talk to her first? You have to do 1 of 2 things - either talk to her before the quest gets finished or be in the den when the monsters die. If you're too slow (based on your party) to load into the den before they kill all the monsters, you should make sure you talk to her as soon as you see her. That should guarantee you get the quest.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
No you dont have to talk to her before. You have to be inside the den when the last corrupted monster is been killed to trigger the 'quest solved' for you, and you have to talk to the master after this to be rewarded. Works the same with every other 'cave' (Haku, Elreon, Vagan, Vorici, Zana)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
Actually you don't have to talk to her nor do you have to be in the den either, you can just enter the area and just wait there and you'll get the credit. The only time you won't get it is if the den gets cleared when you're still transitioning to/from the den.
"
Mr_Cee wrote:
No you dont have to talk to her before. You have to be inside the den when the last corrupted monster is been killed to trigger the 'quest solved' for you, and you have to talk to the master after this to be rewarded. Works the same with every other 'cave' (Haku, Elreon, Vagan, Vorici, Zana)
For Tora it's different. As long as you talk to her first, you will get credit even if you never enter the den. I've gone AFK after entering her quests and talking to her. The party finds the den and kills the monsters there while my character waits at Tora. I've also not talked to her but entered the den before the monsters were killed and got the quest. So, it's either one or the other (or both). When it's none of the above is when you don't get any credit.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Thats interesting to know. Maybe because Tora doesnt 'follow' you into the den, like in Vagan and Elreon missions (where you have to talk to them inside the cave after the quest is done). Catarina's missions did not have sub-areas (so, not comparable)...
If it follows logic, then it should be sufficient in Haku's missions also just to talk to him before and after the spirit is catched by someone else to get it (and never enter the area) - anyone can already confirm?
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
I did talk to her beforehand but I guess i need to be inside den or outside. While I'm on loading screen it doesn't give me reward, ever though it says mission is completed. When party member are rushing and my computer loads slow (takes few seconds to load), this happens. Which is disappointing.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info