Guild disbanded

So i read that we get teh micro transaction points spend into the guild. everyone has left the guild and we are awaiting the return of the points invested into the guild stash, too be returned to each individual player.
Last edited by AKAShadows on Oct 30, 2014, 4:12:44 PM
Where did you read that? I never heard about anything like that.
Yeah, I don't know where you read that, but you might want to delete the bookmark for that site. The points stay with the guild. Allowing people to transfer points by using guilds would open up a big loophole for RMT.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
No i read that the point placed in by each player go back too those individual players. no one is in that guild anymore. Bump
email support and ask...though tbh i'm of the opinion of the others that points put into the guild stay there.
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
AKAShadows wrote:
No i read that the point placed in by each player go back too those individual players. no one is in that guild anymore. Bump
I read that you're going to give me $20. Doesn't make it true.

Why would they allow people to use guild features and then get their money back when they are finished? That makes no sense. You do know that selling (not lending) microtransactions is how they make money, right?
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
Last edited by mark1030 on Oct 30, 2014, 5:14:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info