Last year's halloween MTX head for at least a length of a daily deal

Dear GGG and fellow Players,

First of all I'm not here to cry and complain.

I really love the game, this is currently the only one I'm playing long term.
But it wasn't like this always. One year ago I was just a casual player, who played PoE sometimes. My knowledge of the game was really thin.
When you can't decide wether you really like a game or not you don't really consider putting real money in it. That was the issue with me last year.
So yea, I missed the Halloween sale pretty much. But not only that I missed, I missed some supporter packs and Xmas sales also.

The difference between the Xmas/supp packs and the 2013 Halloween MTX is the synergy.
It's obvious that the chopped off head and the rolling head matches together way too much.

Please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that it's not my fault that I missed chopped head, because literray it's all my fault.

But to get to the point, I would like to ask politely GGG to bring back headless MTX on the last day of this year's holiday sale as a Daily Offer.

I know some of the old players feel that if GGG will do this it will devalue their donation. I'd like to ask them put aside their negative feelings towards this issue and support this idea aswell.

We, exiles, are a big family after all, aren't we?

Oh! And what happens if this won't happen?
Pretty much nothing. Will still love the game! :)
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I support this I missed out on the walking hand pet and am bummed its not available this year T_T
IGN:Dethklok
lllllDanziGGlllll - 100 Ranger ~ HOGM
Mirror Service: View-thread/2479762
Old:870532
I'm mixed. I'm glad they aren't just pushing the same items every year, but making new exclusive ones, and wonder if this is just part of the trade off.

Might be fun if these types of exclusive items could be then kept for only be made otherwise available for say a charity event or etc.

But I'm also mixed because I might consider picking up some of the various different things that I currently can't.

Still, when they sold it to people, they kind of promised them the exclusivity, so being solid to that word is kind of a good thing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info