what to do with spare fragments???

Do you guys use your spare fragments in the map device to generate corrupted area in the hopes of getting a midnight or do the recipe thing to get vaal orbs, as i have about 6 spares now, but no midnight :(
If you are willing to sell 7 for a Vaal orb, contact me before going to the vendor :). Seriously though, you can run them, sell them in trade or use them together with maps for more quantity. Try whatever seems most fun to you.
Rerun them for midnight's obviously.

If your a high map roller chaining 78 maps, use them on 140+% 78 maps to increase iiq further.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Seriously, if you don't need fragments, then sell them to me :P

Most people are actually looking for sellers of fragments. In the public party boards you will never find someone wanting to sell fragments, they are all WTB
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Yup fragments are fetching a pretty penny now, you can get 1.5C for basic ones. Not sure why they're inflating as all Atziri tends to drop is flasks or boots, which don't even refund the investment. I do the fight for fun, but I'd never run it as an investment.
D1 - PvM D2 - PvM/PvP D3 - MvM (Money vs Monster)
"
karaknic wrote:
as all Atziri tends to drop is flasks or boots

But she drops nothing at all if not visited... ;)
invited by timer @ 10.12.2011
--
deutsche Community: www.exiled.eu & ts.exiled.eu
"
karaknic wrote:
Yup fragments are fetching a pretty penny now, you can get 1.5C for basic ones. Not sure why they're inflating as all Atziri tends to drop is flasks or boots, which don't even refund the investment. I do the fight for fun, but I'd never run it as an investment.

They are not after the normal atziri loot, they are after the uber atziri fragments.
That is what we are farming (and never get). *cough* hope *cough*
IGN Riokar | My guides
[2.0]Non legacy Mjölner. Uber down. -thread/1474288
[2.0]Shatter Chuck Lite COC -thread/1324981
[2.0]SRS Magic Find Culler. Uber capable. /w budged build -thread/1406603
[2.0]NEWBIE MF/DPS Summoner -thread/479976 | Power leveling guide -thread/522556
If you are playing in standard I will buy every single spare piece you have for 1.5 chaos per.

Hit me up :)
Is there equal interest for the spare fragments in rampage league too? Anyone buying for 1,5 c there?
I don't play on standard so not interested in selling there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info