Cast on Crit Ranger/Shadow - Windripper WIP

Gear
Spoiler

Bandits life-attackspped-powercharge
My Tree Lvl 93
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAF4B0QL-Ax4FtQceCC4OSA-rEZYWvxjbGYoZjhqPH0EhdiP2JP0mlS2DMHEwfDY9OdQ53TpCOrNCw0PnRXxJUUp9S1dLeE2SUUdTNVVLVvpbr13yYeJirGNDZ6BsjG-eb_JwUnDVcsN3B3fXfXV_K3_GgwmGzocTh3aJ04wLjDaNfY2_kAqVLpcGl5ebjZu1nKSdqqCfoSKiQKKjqwuv67Q4tMW5fMEzwuzDOsSiykrMBtN-1CPWit0N3ajfhOOE5LHlGedU7LDtg_DV8bP0-Pba-wn79fzF_rr_3g==

Final tree
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAm42v6wguAdHtgxmOAF7TfsSifXWXBv66LYMZipu1-wnDOlM19tqNv8pKD6sajwW1UUdvnha_1CPnVDB8gwmcpPGzAx4mlTBxJP1_K419hxNLVx9BYeLdqP_e1op31yP2dwfA41VLS3g51Fb6TZKMNjpC_MUC_uUZoJ9noN0N34S0OId2W6-QCqsLOrNCw_v1Sn0hdhjbcsNd8peXhs7kscwGDkhw1UV8wTND5-OEidM53TY9cFKdquywbIyMC7l8Y0MRln_GoqMPxDt8uMoHHpUu8NVJUY_66_VknfIdoSL0-KJAb_Lo1iLq
Last edited by iMatmania on Nov 29, 2014, 4:30:55 PM
Bump
interesting - any reason why you chose to go cast on crit instead of just flat elemental damage or something??
your tree looks very similar to mine, as just an elemental crit windripper AoE destroyer. i'll probably write up a guide sometime with the specifics, but ya your tree is very similar.

is there also any reason why you chose a windripper ranger over a normal witch for cast on crit build? i figure a witch, with more crit chance on wands as well as a significantly more amount of spell damage, would be more optimal for such a setup. im actually thinking of building one down the road because of the heralds flat dmg boost to spells and such. only thing is, that almost guarantees low life requirement, IMO, again, for optimization.

i'd love for you to fill in some more info about your build. put in some offensive and defensive numbers, and maybe throw up a video of you playing your char in action.
also what are your disadvantages - do you have any issue with reflect, or is just swapping up your attack sufficient?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info