I just got killed by Vaal Molten Shell totem. When has this become a thing?

Wat.
IGN: Smegacore
You're like probably the only one whos been killed by it o.0
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"

Probably. It was a Tora boss, he just summoned it in my face when I was mid barrage.
IGN: Smegacore
Get in line. This is just death number 666 (or 9999) and counting so nothing new here. This is not the droid post we are looking for. Move along.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
i wanted to try a build with this...

how will this even work?
I need more purple titles
You died and you weren't even playing a melee char.

You deserve it.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
"
Pyrokar wrote:
You died and you weren't even playing a melee char.

You deserve it.

Time to go outside and get some fresh air!
Dem metal chickens
"

Nope. Got me too. Was my first death in Beyond. Got my Ice Spear Witch at 78. I was shooting from across the room and I died to an invisible explosion. I must've namelocked and desync'd right beside the totem before I noticed. I was so confused about how I died before I /oos and found out I was actually in the room.
My name is Statik and I'm an Altaholic. I need to make new builds. Just for try for see and for know.
This does not tell us your level ( Edit : 78 ),the map level, and your HP.
Last edited by Mouroult on Oct 28, 2014, 2:03:27 PM
This got me quite awhile ago in Beyond, was not very happy about that, LOL. can we even do that with a totem?
IGN:Axe_Crazy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info