What i need in this game :P

Green Set items like diablo 2 <3 (so fun to collect)
And ofc Blizzard Frost/Freezing Orb Spells :P . Hope to see some of them in the future <3

What you guys missing from d2? Share your ideas :P
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
My fucking Enigma here I'll make it

[Memory of Enigma]
+ 150% - > 200% ES
+ Adds 30-50 Maximum energy shield
+ Lightning warp is instant
+ Lightning warp can by pass walls
+ Grants level 40 Lightning warp
+ Adds 4-600 Lightning damage to spells
+ All lightning damage is converted to Chaos
TYPE Tier: T2

''Lightning is instant and so shall you''

You know I could actually make this but my unique is a map and I don't think I'm changing it :P
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Oct 28, 2014, 7:46:26 AM
There are "set items", you just get all the pieces at the same time. Any piece that locks out a slot, like Bringer of Rain locks out chest slot, is a set item... or at least functionally equivalent to one.

You could make Sigon's by making a low level unique that took up helm, chest, gloves, boots, belt and gave you all the benefits of the set. Just pony up $1000 and wait your turn in the queue.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
There are "set items", you just get all the pieces at the same time. Any piece that locks out a slot, like Bringer of Rain locks out chest slot, is a set item... or at least functionally equivalent to one.

You could make Sigon's by making a low level unique that took up helm, chest, gloves, boots, belt and gave you all the benefits of the set. Just pony up $1000 and wait your turn in the queue.

Yes that makes complete sense. When you remove your armor you get the first piece of set which gives you no stat/armor bonus. And then when you wear BoR your set completes with set bonus.

/facepalm

I get it when such stuff happens during talking, but come on man seriously, how come you click that submit button without saying "you know what? I think I just spoke complete nonsense lol"

@topic: I would absolutely love the set idea.
I miss the modability and offline mode :)
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
While PoE did a good job of its music - and I generally turn it off anyways after I've heard most of it - the D2 soundtrack still sounds so epic after all these years (:
Static Field?

Playing a Paladin that can change auras based on necessity?

Barbarians that have a skill that provides considerable resistances?

Playing an Amazon that can get a great increase to survivability over other characters with five single skill points? (two into dodge, one into avoid, and two into evade, yielding a total chance to avoid attacks at all times by 24%) Oh, and don't forget their amazingly overpowered Valkyrie.

The Assassin's Fade? I mean it's not really worth it, but each point gives 1% physical resistance, lowers curse duration significantly, and gives a ton of resistances.

Necromancer's Decrepify? Oh man I miss this one.

Sorceress' Blaze? Fun to level with.

If I could get my hands on it, I'd take Diablo, Diablo II, and Path of Exile all in the same game. Everything simply thrown together into one big pile. Using Molten Strike + Cast on Crit + Frozen Orb would be fun.
Please make a button in the options menu, that can turn on/off the rain!!!
I don't have any problems the 98% of the game, but when i go to an area that have raining (imperial gardens, top of the scepter of god, etc.) i heavily lagging and always disconnected.
Please do something with it...
I'd like to see set items.

If a sets contains items of mixed level, then the set bonus could help make up for wearing the lower level items...

So, I'm saying that sets can add a bit of a heirloom quality to their lower level components.

It's important then that set bonuses aren't too strong. Most unique's are intended to be generally less powerful than the best rares.

One of GGG's biggest fears of sets is if you end up removing build diversity, such that using item A means also using items B and C...

...but I'd say that a mild set bonus like "5% all resists", or "+20 max life" is hardly game breaking, considering the general valuation of most of the more common uniques.

Just make the unique sets contain items of mixed levels, and then mild set bonuses are very practical. (For balance, make sure they are mild enough that still wearing a very good rare ring is still desirable.)
Small set bonuses like that are also boring. The only reason set items were popular in D2 was because the set bonus often outclassed the benefits that a yellow item of equal level would provide, they punched way above their weight. This also contributed to situations where high level characters were using low level set pieces because the price of NOT wearing the complete set was too high. This is also boring.

PoE already has unique items with tradeoffs and you will often see people using multiple uniques that synergise together to provide a kind of "set". Facebreakers + Meginord + Abyssus/BoR is the perfect example.
These items work very well together, while imposing no penalty to characters who wish to use only one or two of them.

It's safe to assume that as more uniques are added to the game, more unique combos will emerge too.

The thing that I would like to see added most is some form of search functionality for the stash. Finding that one gem or amulet is a real pain when you have a bunch of tabs full of stuff. After that, I would love some way to set your home town, so that every TP you open anywhere in the world always goes back to your home. This should include hideouts obviously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info