Witch builds for hardcore - nowadays

Hello all,

Ive played this game long time ago, few years ago. I was playing Cold crit CI witch build, with freezing pulse, totem, nova, ice spear..
I gues this build is not good for these days in POE?

Can you please tell me what is the best solo hardcore build for witch?

I saw ethereal knives crit build.. but maybe anything with cold is reliable and good for HC gaming?
Since in all games, i only play sorcerer magic heroes and always with cold.. dont know why, maybe its from D2..
Haven't played hardcore, but for a witch I would consider incinerate. Cheap and strong. That's what I might try for next league. Max block - 3dragons, laz amulet, rathpith are not too expensive and work nicely with it.
Hejren / Triceps / Regnbuen / Sarinti / Striglen / Mareridt / Spoegelset / Doktoren / Dobbelganger / Skjoldtrold / Forkynderen
ice spear and freezing pulse was nerfed, but is back

fp crit, will freeze any enemy and lets you lvl really safe

but for witch you can go

SRS (fotm)
Phys Wander
ST Dagger
Flameblast
Detonate Dead
Crit Fireball
Arc (Dual Curse)

and Ice spear or FP, Incinerate is nowadays used with RF as Madaurer and 3 Dragons is a way to push the dmg even further

If you want to start in Standard and have some Currency and want to play a caster
buy a Pledge of Hands, its a new unique staff, which enables any Caster Build

contact me in game if you re to lazy to look for decent builds
To continue your old builds you could check
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1080647
It's hard to remember what you have forgotten
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why are police looking for missing people? None of them were missing last time I saw them
Summon Raging Spirit. That stuff's OP atm.
Last edited by Meridin on Oct 28, 2014, 5:34:37 AM
D Flame & D Cane are the most viable hc builds .
R.I.P 4.B.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info