specter/aura interaction question

Anger and Wrath add fixed damage "per attack".

If I were to use those auras with the Tentacle Miscreations or Plumed Chimerals, is the damage bonus applied per "attack" (dividing the damage bonus among each projectile of the multi-projectile "impulse"), or is it added to each spike they fire?
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.
Anger and Wrath add flat Damage to each Hit, not Attack. It works the same as if you used a multihit Skill, applying to every Hit you land.
Whether they have an innate Less Damage or Damage Effectiveness multiplier or not, is unknown.
Thanks, that gives me enough info for my purposes.
#1 rule of official forum boards of every video game ever: use the forums to relay info, gather suggestions, or the rare narrow-focused Poll; but NEVER as "feedback".

#2 rule: Never say the #1 rule in an official capacity. Let some guy on the forums say it, leaving yourself plausible deniability.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info