What do I do with this belt?

So I'm kind of new to crafting, and I got this belt as a drop just now. Do I reroll this with something to get higher resists or is it just not even worth trying?

Charsi.
"
eumnx wrote:
Charsi.

Sorry not sure what that means. Also, sorry for posting in the wrong section.
"
Angriff36 wrote:
"
eumnx wrote:
Charsi.

It means vendor it, it's not good unless you can use it personally.
"
eumnx wrote:
"
Angriff36 wrote:
"
eumnx wrote:
Charsi.

It means vendor it, it's not good unless you can use it personally.

What would happen if I rerolled it? Is it possible to get 25%+ on the resists or are they too low to begin with?
Divines reroll within brackets. So if it's 10, it will stay around 10. Can usually get like +/- 5-10, not more.
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN wrote:
Divines reroll within brackets. So if it's 10, it will stay around 10. Can usually get like +/- 5-10, not more.

Ok thats what I was wondering, thanks for the answer! How come the resists rolled so low on this? Just unlucky? It is a level 70 item and they usually arent that low in my experience. Is it more likely to be low because it has 3 resists.
"
Angriff36 wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

Ok thats what I was wondering, thanks for the answer! How come the resists rolled so low on this? Just unlucky? It is a level 70 item and they usually arent that low in my experience. Is it more likely to be low because it has 3 resists.
It's totally random. Every mod rolls independently, as far as we know, and there's no rule about higher ilvl items getting better mods. Sure, they can, but they can roll crappy mods with an ilvl requirement of 1 too.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
Angriff36 wrote:
"
CantripN wrote:

This site may help you in the future. poemods.com :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info