Zana's map device - the one difference.

Why is it that the activate map button is greyed out unless you select at least one added mod? (say, +Quantity..) The Eternal Lab Device does not force you to convert a white map into added affixes, yet Zana will not allow you to not.

Will we see this changed?

I mean, its just not functioning as a map device at a default level is all.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Oct 25, 2014, 4:12:00 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Why is it that the activate map button is greyed out unless you select at least one added mod? (say, +Quantity..) The Eternal Lab Device does not force you to convert a white map into added affixes, yet Zana will not allow you to not.

You get FREE +Quantity (which doesn't affect monsters or anything like normal map affix) and you whine about it?
People are amazing...
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.
"
JoannaDark wrote:

Zana's device is not the same thing as the Eternal Lab device. Zana's device is also a Master bench. If you go to any other Master bench, you can't activate any of them without selecting a mod, either. Zana's bench works the same way. Masters benches are for crafting, and in this case the item being crafted is a map. If you are not crafting (ie. applying no mod) then the bench is not being used.

If you don't want the bonus then you can still use the Map Device in the Eternal Lab. I suppose there could bean option "Apply no modifiers, just open map" in the list of options, but it would be pointless.
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
"
JoannaDark wrote:

Zana's device is not the same thing as the Eternal Lab device. Zana's device is also a Master bench. If you go to any other Master bench, you can't activate any of them without selecting a mod, either. Zana's bench works the same way. Masters benches are for crafting, and in this case the item being crafted is a map. If you are not crafting (ie. applying no mod) then the bench is not being used.

If you don't want the bonus then you can still use the Map Device in the Eternal Lab. I suppose there could bean option "Apply no modifiers, just open map" in the list of options, but it would be pointless.

Nah, thats the weird thing , that you can disable the mod , but than the activate button goes grey. It just seems inconsistent is all. I realise its pure benefit , but it does seem odd, as it allows you to disable it.

As for the poster above, i dont recall anyone whining (with the exception of maybe yourself?). learn to chillax bud.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Oct 26, 2014, 5:42:44 AM
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Nah, thats the weird thing , that you can disable the mod , but than the activate button goes grey. It just seems inconsistent is all. I realise its pure benefit , but it does seem odd, as it allows you to disable it.

I'd consider it a way to protect players from accidentally starting the map without a mod, seeing that pretty much everyone would at least want the quality.
"
vezuial wrote:
"
JoannaDark wrote:

I'd consider it a way to protect players from accidentally starting the map without a mod, seeing that pretty much everyone would at least want the quality.

Thats a fair enough point. I'll go with that. Makes sense.
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info